purple bubbles

When Black Hat woke up that morning, he made no effort to get out out of bed. All he could focus on was Flug's face and the stinging pain in his elbow. Oh god, what even.. why was his elbow so sore. Did he bump it on something? He lifted his elbow from under the covers, only to groan at the sight. It was a deep plum, and making something that looked like hives or shingles. And it hurt like hell, too. He needed a bandage. Shifting up his shirtless body from the covers, he saw what was in front of him and let out an almost feminine scream.

"Hey Blacky~!!! How'd you sleep?"
Demencia emerged from her spot in Black Hat's closet with a grin that stretched to places on her face a smile shouldn't be able to reach. Black Hat scrambled to cover himself up. He didn't really mind Demencia's crush on him, but it still felt wrong to let a girl see his body. Man, being gay sucks.

He screamed at her. "DEMENCIA! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?"

"Giving you a wake up call, silly goose!" She gave her hair a little flip before continuing, "How did your date go?"

Wait, what date? Ohh, she means the thing with Flug... wait.
Defensively, he spat, "It was NOT a date! We were just two men meeting in the middle of the night."

What the hell, that didn't even sound good in his head.

Demencia raised an eyebrow, and Black Hat's face went red.
(shh dem don't ruin the surprise)

"Okay, whatever Blacky~
In the mean time, what's going on with that elbow? It's gross, man."

"I dunno, it was like this when I woke up. Hurts like hell, too. I have no idea how... oh. Oh damn."
"What, what is it?"
"I... think... that when I was making the serum to hypnotize Flug... I might've touched the chemicals."
Black Hat thought back to the previous night. He faintly remembered hitting a chemical with his elbow. Oh shit.

Demencia simulator shrugged. "Eh. You're a demon, right? It shouldn't have too much of an effect on you."

The older man smiled slightly to himself. She was very obviously having an easy day on her ADHD. He liked this version of Demencia; logical, but chill. If she were male, he'd probably date that side of her.
"You're right. That's a good thought, thanks Dem."

"No prob. By the way, what did he look like? I'm curious."
After a split second of debating himself, Black Hay concluded that this was a reasonable question, and she carried the right to know.

"Well... he was blond. His hair was messy, and he was blue eyes. Also.. his skin. It was covered in these poorly done stitches, and looked really cool." Without thinking, he blurted out, "He was kinda hot."
Black Hat covered his mouth in embarrassment, and Demencia laughed. Angry, he snapped, "Shouldn't you be preparing breakfast?!"

She calmed down from her fit of laughter, wiped a tear, and said, "Oh, I did. It's like 1:00, dude. Flug seemed really restless at breakfast by the way. He kept looking at us like we were going to attack him. I'm kind of worried for him, to be honest."

It was at that moment Black Hat felt a sharp pain in his elbow, and remembered that he was shirtless in bed and having a conversation with his employee. His elbow too sore for him to yell at her, he simply rubbed his eyes with his left arm and groaned.

"Demencia, please leave. I want to get dressed."
"Can I watch?"
"Get out of my room."
"'Kay.
And with that, Demencia left the room. Black Hat sat up, letting the sheets fall down from his muscular bare chest. Standing up, he began to get dressed, trying his best not to use the injured right elbow. It was hard, with it being his dominant arm. But, he eventually succeeded. He made his way down the hall to the front door.

He knew just where he was going.
The garden.

A/N: I think I might be panromantic? Help??