Story Climax {Final Chapter}

Authors Note: Hello everyone! So, on my previous post, you voted for an extra bonus chapter which I'd written previously. If you skipped the last post (shame on you smh), this story is being abandoned on account of lacking motivation. Therefore, there is a major gap between the last chapter and this one, and it ends on a cliffhanger. Be warned! 

Before you leave my account forever, please give it a follow. I'm starting to draft a fantasy adventure story called Unity, about 5 misfit warriors, each of different species and backgrounds, who are forced to work together in a twist of fate. Please stay updated.

Update: The first two chapters of Unity are up! Read the story on my account~

Flug was covering his mouth with a hand, those bright blue eyes displaying so many emotions at once.

Anger.
Embarrassment.
Affection.
Sadness.

After a moment of silent, the shock of what Black Hat had done left him, and Flug screamed at him, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

Black Hat wasn't sure how to respond. Oh god, what had he done... "I'm sorry... it was an accident.."

Flug only got angrier. "An accident? Are you fucking kidding me?! You took off my bag, you son of a- oh my god. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SNUCK INTO MY ROOM AND HYPNOTIZED ME, WEREN'T YOU?!?"

The demon could feel his breathing become stunted. No, no, this isn't what he wanted. Why did he ever think that invading Flug's privacy was a good idea?
"...y-yes, that was me... Flug, I'm so sorry."
"No boss, sorry just doesn't cut it. You want to know why my face is so screwed up?! Want to know why I look like the modern Freddy Krueger? I'll tell you."

No. No, I don't want you to put yourself through that. But, against all of his will, there was still the side of Black Hat that was lusting like mad for the doctor. The side that would do anything to know exactly how the man got to be as terrifying as he was. And in a split second, the demon inside of Black Hat took over and waited for Flug's story.

"I-I-I was s-s-s-s..." The young man took a breath and started again.

"It was my first year of medical school. At the time, my passion laid in helping people a-and healing those who were hurt. I-I met a group of first years w-who were really nice to me... we became friends, and I ended up switching r-rooms to be with them... then I started to excel in my classes. They were supportive at first, but t-then they started to act kind of toxic... they were falling behind w-whereas I was moving forward. I w-went on a break from school and sent a paper telling the headmaster... w-when I got back, they told me the headmaster had never been told I was leaving and there was a huge assignment that counted for most of our grade, a-and it was due the next day. Of course, I believed the jerks.. they said the assignment was to transplant skin onto a face. There wasn't enough time to rent out one of the school's surgery dummies... the roommates gave me instructions, I was so confident I could do it... s-so I did it to myself.

"O-oh my god... it was so fucking painful, but I did it. I used skin from my back and transplanted it onto my face. I was so naïve.. so eager... when I finished, I was so horrified at what I had done... those assholes were laughing, laughing at my ugly, ugly face... I dropped out of the school. I started wearing the bag. I turned to a life of crime, and all I wanted to do was harm... I want to kill myself... I WANT to kill myself... I-I-I-I..."

Oh my god, what am I doing? Black Hat finally came to his senses and stopped Flug by putting his hand on the scientist's shoulder. He recoiled and yelled again.

"DON'T TOUCH ME, YOU JERK!! I'm... I'm done with this. You know what?! I... I... I quit this job. It's over."

And with that, Black Hat was shoved out of the room. He heard the keyhole make a small click, and he leaned against the wall, a tear running down his cheek.
Broken hearted.