Chapter 17

Sonic's POV:

It was 6 a.m. and all the clan members were already awake but no sign of Amy. I began to worry so I went up to Cream to ask her. "Hey Cream! Ehh...where is Amy?" I asked her and she looked at me confused.

"She is in the base and is talking with her sister." she told me and I nodded.

"Has...eh...did she ever talked about us?" I asked Cream and she began to think.

"Oh yes! But after one year she has forbidden to ever talk about all of you again." She said and my eyes widened.

"Forbidden?"

"Yeah, she said she dont wanted to mention you. She meant that the pain was too much for her." She said and turned around to the guairds.

"What did she said about me?" I asked her again and she turned around once again but with a annoying look on her face.

"Im very sorry, but I have to go back to my job!" She said and walked back to what she was doing. I sighed and walked back to the others.

"Oh boy! I want to get back to my castle! Back in my queen size bed and have all my butlers around me!" I rolled my eyes at Sally as she whimpered.

"Dont be so picky, sally!" Sonia hissed at her and rolled her eyes too.

"Im not picky! Your just jealous that you are not living in a castle like me! (no, in this story the triples arent the kids of a queen so they arent royality)" Oh boy, this is gonna be a big cat fight!

"Yeah?! Oh please, first of all your clothes are out of session and second you cant be pleasent, can you?!" I walked up to them and dragged Sally away as Manic took Sonia.

"I think we have enough trouble right now! So could you please shut up and work as a team?!" I asked them angry and they both slowly nodded. It felt good to be the boss again.

Then Amy came to us and I began to sweat and my cheeks were red. "The jets are ready. always two of you have to share one room. Now common!" She told us and lead us to a jet and went inside with us. Everywhere you looked were cameras and guairds. At each door two of my friends went inside a room. So now only me and Tails were there and went in the last room.

"Who is your roommate?" I asked Amy and she had her death glare at me again that I was used to now.

"Im gonna share a room with Cream and now Bye. We will land tomorrow at 8 a.m. so be sure you are gonna wake up at 7." She said and slowly walked away. I watched her hips swaying from the right to theleft and watched them till she went in her room.

As I turned around I saw Tails laying on his bed and smirking at me. "You sure know you watched her like you are a pervert?" He asked and began to blush and lay on my bed.

"I dont know what you mean, Bud. Im just happy that we are gonna stay with Amy a bit longer!" I smiled to myself and his smirk faded away.

"But I still havent figured out why she is angry at you!" He said and now my smile faded away too.

"Me neither. I wanted to talk to her but she wouldnt let me." I sighed and groaned and had my hands on my face.

"How about you kidnap her and force her?" He suggesed and I chuckled.

"Good one, bud." I said and he looked at me confused.

"What do you mean? Im being serious!" Now I looked shocked at him and threw a pillow at him.

"What?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! I could never kidnap her!" I said and crossed my arms to make a pout.

"But if its the only way?" I thought about it. If I would ask her before I would took it wouldnt be kidnapping, right? And I wouldnt kidnap her, its just a friendly talk.

"I hate it when you're right..." I teased Tails and we both laughed.