2 weeks later

Jaiden had been ignoring Chase, Jere, Cara Lee and even Josh for the past 2 weeks. She woke up to her mom yelling at her from down stairs, " Get Up, Clean, get ready! We're having company over!" Her mom yelled. Jaiden growned got up and got in the shower, changed and we down stairs. As she was making an bagel she asked "who's coming over mom". "See you would know if you didn't shut everyone out" Josh Said. " whatever Josh" she said rolling her eyes. "It's Csquared" Josh Barked. "What does that even mean? Wtheck" Jaiden said trying to make sense of it. " would you two stop it! Cara Lee and Chase should be over in about an hour, instead of arguing with each other go get ready!" Their mom sassily said. Jaiden thought to herself, about everything that went down and how today might go down. Josh saw how worried he looked and pulled her aside to ask what was wrong. "We'll talk about it later, we need to get ready right now" Jaiden didn't want to Ruin the night, so they both agreed they'd put it off for now. Jaiden got ready fast, and decided to go over to Cara Lees house, to patch up everything to not make later on awkward. *knock knock*
"Cars, the pizza is....you're not the pizza guy." Said a confused Jere "but you're better than pizza". "How much is..... it" Cara Lee asked. "Umm free" Jaiden said raising up her hands. "What are you..." Cara Lee asked before she was cut off by Jaiden "yeah I know, I've been blowing all of you off, but I just couldn't handle everything, I needed time to myself and I think 2 weeks of staying in my room listening to sad country music did the trick." "You like country music? We're meant to be" Jere jokingly said.
"So why'd you order pizza if you guys are coming over my house." Jaiden asked concerned.
"Only I am, they boys are staying here" Cara Lee explained.
"Yeah I wasn't invited." Jere said as he pretended to wipe I tear from his eye.
"Well you are now! Come on!" Jaiden said trying to get everything back to normal.
Jere smiled and yelled random sayings as he skipped to tell Chase who was in the kitchen.
"Hey, let's not tell Josh about all this okay?" Jaiden said not wanting to ruin summer. "Agreed" Cara Lee said knowing Josh would flip.