Josh and Jere

Josh wasn't really mad that Jeremiah liked Jaiden, after all Jere down to earth and Josh KNEW he wouldn't hurt Jaiden, but he had to give him a hard time at least for a little bit. "So you like my sister?" Josh asked as if he was mad. "Yeah, I do, she's nothing like any of the girls here, but to be fair I liked her before she was your sister" Jere said a bit embarrassed. "What do you mean? She's always been my sister" Josh said trying not to laugh, whereas Jere was scratching his head trying to figure out what he meant. "Anyways, Does she like you?" Josh asked. "No idea, I always try to flirt with her but she brushes it off" Jeremiah said. "Yeah, that's Jaiden, she's always been like that, but I'll tell you one thing, when we were leaving Seattle she practically cried to stay at one of her friends house because she didn't wanna come, but every since she met you and Cara Lee I'm almost sure she's not going to want to leave" Jeremiah seemed happy for a second then he Remembered, Chase was into her too, he decided not to bring it up since it looked like Josh was becoming okay with the whole situation. "So she likes it here" Jere asked. "She does, but I think she misses Seattle." Jeremiah got one of the best ideas he's ever thought of "hey, could you help me with something?" He asked as Josh Nodded his head.