Chapter 2

-
" I wanna go to the park, it's very sunny and I wanna have ice cream!!" screamed.

"Honey.. I am very busy. Stop stressing me you little brat." My mother said with all the venom she had. She was injecting something in to her veins.

She was sitting on a deck, she looked beautiful and flawless. I wanted to be just like her.

"'I thought you were going to take me to the park and buy me ice cream, you promised."I said with a warm tear falling down my cheek.

She walked towards me and gave me a back handed slap. "Now you have something to cry about."

"I. Hate. You. "I said in between sobs.

"Come here now." She said looking at me with narrowed eyes.

She pushed me into a car and my dad had joined us but my mother was driving.

The car was driving really fast. I was very sleepy. Something was wrong!

BOOM!

I kept trying to open my eyes, I couldn't tell what was happening, but I knew it was bad. ''AH!'' I suddenly became aware of burning, an ache covered my body which felt suspended in some surreal hell.

I opened my eyes, and they burned. My ears rang with a reverberating thunder. "Oh my God! Oh my, oh my God!" A voice, distorted, but audible screamed, a shriek which made my soul cringe.

I struggled to move my arm, electrifying pain coursed through me, contorting my body. I forced a moan as I opened my eyes slowly. Glass. There was glass every where.

Forcing myself to come to my senses, I was overwhelmed with agonizing fiery pain. "The little Girl is breathing!" I heard someone yell. "God, oh my God," I could hear a woman chanting.

I moved my head, it was in a puddle of something. Rain? I don't remember it raining? "Somebody help! Call 9-9-9! Help!" My head hit the ground, and then everything went dark.
So so dark.
-
I woke up, looking around in horror. My clothes were stuck to me like my second skin. I hadn't had that nightmare in months but yet it still taunted me.

That was the only thing I could remember about the accident.

I felt light headed, my whole body was shaking. I looked at the time 6:12am, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep now after that nightmare. So I might as well get ready for work.

I quickly got out of bed and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and bath and wash my hair.

My mind wouldn't stay clear from the horror dream. There is something wrong with it, where did it come from? I try my best to let my mind not go near it as I blow dried my hair. Making sure to put my homemade coconut oil on my scalp.

I started digging into my suitcase that had all my clothes in trying to find something to wear. I picked out white ripped jeans, a basic black top and some sandals.

I quickly wore them and I looked pretty decent. I went to my vanity  and applied mascara and filled in my brows as usual.

Today was the day Local Café was meant to be shutting down so I needed energy because we had a half price on everything deal going on.

I munched on some honeydew watermelon slices and went on my phone only to see the face I couldn't stand to look at.

Leo stared back at me with his cold eyes and I immediately blocked the site.