Toys

A small pink vibrator is strapped to his cock, he's flushed pink at the tip and he's leaking. Tyler whimpers, little hips trembling and Josh soothes a big hand over him, fingers grazing his tan torso. It's on the lowest setting, Josh is gentle and edging Tyler has never been more attractive.

His dick is soaked in pre-cum and he's almost to tears whimpering out daddy over and over again as Josh presses delicate kisses to his temple. Josh holds him, a hand on his waist as Tyler jumbles the sheets of their bed in his hand.

"c-can't hold it." He says between breaths and Josh wants him wordless. He turns up the vibrator by one and Tyler breaks, he moans loud and Josh slaps a hand over his mouth. "Sugar, you're gonna hold it for daddy okay? You're doing so well."

Tyler nods, his hair sticks to him, he's sweaty and his thighs tremble. He shakes and Josh soothes him with a kiss and brings a hand down to his cock. Tyler's legs are to his chest and he lets a tear slide down his cheek when Josh starts to jack him off along with the toy vibrating against him.

"d-daddy can i p-please cum." he says and Josh goes in harder, rougher and Tyler pulls him into a kiss so he doesn't scream. Josh knows how to edge, he knows how to break Tyler completely and have him begging until the last second and today's no different.

His hand slides up and down Tyler's cock, he's fucking pulsing and Josh smiles and lets go, turning up the vibrator to five. "n-no." Tyler huffs, voice broken, his hands grab at Josh's biceps, fingernails digging into skin. Tyler's eyes squeeze shut and he's no longer able to withstand moaning, he lets go and he's loud and he's in the verge of tears because it all feels good and he needs to come.

Pre-cum pools on his stomach, if leaks down between his plump thighs and Josh goes in with his mouth. Tyler loses it, he shimmies away because it'll be too much, he'll come and get punished. Josh pulls him in though, his tongue traces the sides of his cock, the vibe on his tongue. He looks up and winks at Tyler before taking him in his mouth along with some of the vibrator.

"C-can't, p-please." He cries, he threads his fingers through Josh's hair. The red head smiles and pulls off slowly, he's impressed with his baby.

"now."

Tyler let's go, Josh turns off the vibrator and there's white all over Tyler's stomach and thighs.

he's panting, head racing and Josh gives him a hard kiss on the mouth because he's his.