face riding.

warning: smut? yes smut.

Josh's soft hands are on tyler's hips, pulling him up his chest as he leaves featherlight kisses upon his knuckles. tyler ruts against him, panties discarded on the floor.

he's bare and there's just enough friction that he lets out a breathy moan from his peach lips.

josh taps on his hips. "c'mon, up here. on my face."

tyler moans at that, loudly and josh smiles mischievously as little tyler whists himself up of his chest and positions himself above josh's mouth, thighs bracketing josh's head.

"m'not gonna be heavy j-joshie?" worries tyler.

"peach, you're as light as a feather." josh says as he begins lowering tyler down by his hips. gently.

"are yo-ah, oh my" josh brings him all the way down, spreads his cheeks and darts his tongue in, licking around tyler's rim.

tyler jerks his hips up a little bit as josh holds him in place with big hands. his mind feels hazy and his small frame is over taken by pleasure.

pre-cum drizzles over josh's upper chest and tyler's thighs and tyler can't help himself as he rolls his hips against josh's mouth and he can't help the way he moans josh's name. josh is gentle at first and tyler is barely moving but he wants to move more.

"j-joshie." he whimpers, thighs trembling as josh tongue fucks him, as josh eats him out and keeps him steady with a hand tight on his dainty hips.

little tyler rests one hand on the back of the headboard, the other on his hip overtop of josh's hand and he completely gives into the feeling and starts riding josh's face slowly, cheeks dusted pink.

josh makes muffled noises and god is he enjoying his baby on top of him, trembling, whimpering. he's slow and rough and it's driving tyler crazy and he's already reaching his orgasm.

he's all wet from josh's saliva and when josh takes one hand off his hips he moans.

josh adds in a finger along with his tongue and tyler whines and goes to move away but josh holds him with his other him and pulls him down on his face.

"c-can i touch m'yself pleasepleaseplease." he cries out and josh taps his hip to say no and tyler moans when another finger is in him and josh's tongue is relentlessly working over his hole.

he knows to ask, josh always wants him coming untouched and gosh he can always do it but he gets needy and wants his release right away so he can't help but ask sometimes.

when josh curls his fingers against his prostate he almost comes and he's so glad josh doesn't do it again right away. "iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou." tyler moans and josh adds in a third finger, pushing his lovers hips up a little bit and when he touches his prostate he's rough and hit's its every time with three digits.

tyler comes in white spurts, mixing in with the pre-come covering them both. he's breathless and he whines when josh pulls his fingers out and pulls him back on his mouth, tongue on his hole again. "n-no please, sensitive." he says and josh continues and tyler whines and moves his hips away only for josh to go in harder.

he white knuckles the headboard and he's almost in tears as he sits on josh's face and one of josh's hands moves around and grips his throbbing cock. he's semi-hard already and as josh works over him and he pleads for him to let him up and not make him come again, josh jerks him off roughly.

tyler lets out little ah-ah-ah's and then he's hard again and josh is touching him all over and tyler can see the outline of his boyfriend's cock underneath the thin material of his basketball shorts and he's tempted to just reach down and tug.

he can't though as josh retracts his hand from tyler's dick and he spreads tyler's cheeks wide, blows on his hole and then he's eating him out again and tyler comes for the second time with a high pitched whine and he's just slightly embarrassed.

he feels weak and worn out and he practically falls off of josh and slumps down beside him. josh is smiling and tyler doesn't see what's so amazing about eating his out. he doesn't bother asking.