Sandstorm (Seth Clearwater Fan Fic)

A small baby sat in the cold hands of Carlisle Cullen. "It's a girl." He said. "Take her to intensive care!" He hand the tiny preemie baby to a nurse as others push the now late mother to the ER. Carlisle stop the new father at the doors of the ER. "I'm sorry but you'll have to wait out here." He said with a tried voice.

As he walked inside the doors and saw people gathered around the mother. "CLEAR!" Another doctor yelled as her pressed medal plates on her chest. Nothing happened. Again she tried, but her pulse never came back.

"Dr.Cullen, should I tell him?"She asked looking into his golden eyes. She was just as tired as he was but it showed more on her face than his. Her brown hair was lined with white, deep bags under her eyes, with line over and on the side of them.

"No. I'll do it." He said to her. He walked  to the waiting room, wondering about the baby. When he got there the father stood up. "How's she doing?" He asked. His hands griped his hat so hard that his tan brown knuckles where drained from its color. Carlisle looked down. "I'm sorry sir. But she didn't make it.." He paused, hearing him gasp. "We did all we could."

"C-can I s-see he-r?" He choked out , his brown eye filled with tears. Carlisle nodded the lead the new father to his late wife. Hearing mumble things like " She just asleep for a long time. I won't be able to see her but I know she in a good home filled with people that will love her more than me and keep her happy as she looks down on us... How could I ever take care of a baby myself." He took a quick pause. "How is she, the baby that is?" He asked.

"She should be fine. She's very pale but some color should come it her in a few weeks. We put he in the incubator."

"How long will she be in there?"

They stopped at the door of the ER room. "About a week maybe to at the most." He told him, holding the door to the father. As soon as he saw the white cover over a thin body stumbled in the room over to it. Tears fell freely on his face. Carlisle walked out, leaving to his wife.

"He said that he never had money in the home he got laid off and she was in the CIA  and that paid for almost all their things." Dr.heartsful said to Cullen. "So he's not keeping her. Sham, she's a real cutie pie."

He looked at the pale-white baby sleeping in a pink blanket. For a unknown reason he felt a feeling for her. "I'll take her." He said the words without a second thought. "My wife would love another baby in the house."

Dr.heartsful looked up from the baby to him. "Are you sure? She has Albinism along with Nystagmus-you can see her eyes moving under her eyelids- and Asthma." She said scanning over her blood work paper.

"I would rather take care of her than someone that may not know how to take care of her exactly." He told her picking up the bundled girl.

"Okay then. I'll take her off of the adoption paper." She walked off.

"Havana Luna Cullen." He said to himself.

"Dr. you have a phone call in the lobby." Someone said to him from the nursery room door

"Oh my GOSH! She's so cute!! Esme's going to love her!" Alice squealed over the phone. "I'm not going to tell anyone, except for Edward. He read my mind as I saw it." She cooed."Make sure you get home fast Carlisle!!" With that she hung up.

{Hope you like it comment and vote :)}