Home

Um...wow three years and i haven't done anything. You guys might not want to hear this but. I'm sorry. High school is a lot of work. but hopefully my spelling and grammar has gotten better over the years, right? anyways i'm not sure what to do for my stories anymore so im going to make up as i go.

"Man what a day!" Alice joked as we walked in the house. "Are you hungry Hanna?"

"Yeah a little." I said walking to the living room to see Rose watching the t.v. her blonde hair falling over her goddess like face and down her back. "Hey Rose." I looked away shyly.

She turned to me with a look of happiness and stood to walk over to me. giving me a hug, her chest rested on top of my head. Man, I'm short.

"How was your first day at school Han?" She looked at me.

"Um... It was okay. I think-"

"HEY!!" Someone grabbed me from behind and bear hugged me. "How was my little Vans day?" It was Emmett. He would be the only person I know to do that. "You're not being bullied or anything, right? Do I need to go back to school and kick someone ass?" He asked, ragging playfully.

"No there's no need for that." I waved him off. "Besides, you wouldn't hurt anyone." Emmett hung his mouth open in disbelief. "You're a big teddy bear!" I said hugging again.

"What!" He exaggerated. "I am not a teddy bear! If I was then I would be in a kid-like you- bed!"

"What!! I'm not a kid! I'm-" A loud sound came from me and Emmett threw his head back in a laughing fit.

"Aww the baby is hungry." he choked out

"S-shut up!" I turned up my noise. "It's not that funny!" Again my stomach made a funky sound and Emmetts laughter got louder. "I get hungry so what!?"

Emmett fits of laughter slowly died down as I ranted on on about being hungry. "I know, I know" he said putting me down and pushing me in to the kitchen.

There I saw Seth sitting in a chair at the island we had. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey Havana. How are you?" When I see him, he always seems to grow bigger and bigger. I remember when he was a little taller than me. But now I'm to his chest.

"I'm good. How are you? And how's your sister?" I asked him. His face when sour and he turned away from me.

"She's doing find, just not her old self." He sighed. "Just came here to talk to Edward."

I looked at him surprised. "Oh, Okay... He should be here in a few. He took Bella home." I told him walking out of the kitchen to my room.