Part 3

I go into my room and look around. Yep looks like I have everything. Since the last 5 months,Mama made me pack everything up, because she don't know when we will be leaving. She was going to send us in 3 months but after what happened to baba, looks like were leaving a little late.

After mama told us all of this crazy news, we headed over to the hospital to check up on baba. An let me tell you, worst at trip of my entire life.

I kept throwing up everywhere, and I have no idea why. Anyway, at the hospital, the doctors told us that baba was in a coma, and that he had a sickness which we never knew about. The name was so long, I forgot what it was.

After a few days later, we got a call telling us what has happened. The coma has gotten into his heart causing it to stop and he died a few hours ago.

 The first man I fell in love with, my king, my hero, left me in this cruel world, for me to face all by myself. 

I never cried as much as I did in my entire life. When other peoples relatives die, you just tell them you will make dua for them and comfort them. You never understand what the real pain is of loosing someone. Until you do.

"Zainy, where are you, I was loo- what happened, why are you crying?" exclaimed Zain as he entered my room.

I quickly wiped my tears, that had escaped without my consent.

"Zainy, I know Baba left this world but it was all Allah's plan. Our Daddy has finished this test early and had returned to his creator."
Zain said, calming me down a bit.

"I know Zain, but he was the only man I ever loved with my entire heart and now-" I was cut of by Zain.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. You mean you ONLY loved baba, and not me?" Zain had a hurt look on his face.

"Of course baba was the only man I loved. I can't say that about you because your a women." I tried to keep the most innocent face I  could make.

"Hahaha, so funny I forgot to laugh. Now come on, you mama and I are having a family fun time. We haven't had these in years, so hurry up, I'm an impatient man, uh, I mean women." Zain said with a smile and winked at me.

I giggled as he left the room.

I quickly wiped the tears and left to go downstairs.

As I entered the living room, I saw there was blankets and pillows all over the floor. In the middle of the room were a bunch of game boards and snacks. This is going to be a fun night.

Just than, Mama walks into the room with a bowl of popcorn. "Come Zainab, sit down.
You were taking a while. We would have started without you. What took you so long?"

"Mama, why don't we start right now so we don't miss some precious time," Zain butt in. But this time I'm thankful for him and his big mouth. If I told Mama I was crying, Mama would spend the rest of the night telling me it's ok and we wouldn't get any fun done.

"Yeah, that sounds quite alright," Mama said. I just stare at her with a blank face. "Mama, why so formal?" She just shakes her head and sits down, the entire bowl of popcorn going to her. " You know, if you keep asking me dumb questions, I'm going to eat all the popcorn. So stop with asking and sit down so we can have fun."

"Geez Louise, Mama, you're gonna eat all that. No wonder you're getting fat." Did Zain, who was quite for a long time considering how much he talks.

"Hey, I'm not getting fat, you are getting fat."

Zain shakes his head. What's up with my family and then shaking their heads?

"Mama, this isn't fat, it's called muscles."

And this goes on the entire night, Mama and Zain "complimenting" each other and occasionally I'll butt in too.

After we finished watching a dumb movie Zain suggested, we decided we should go ahead and go to sleep.

As I lay down on my bed, I stare up and thank Allah for granting me such a great family.

******************************************

Assalamualaikum guys. Long time,  heh.

I've been really busy and didn't have time to update.

I hoped you liked the story.

Vote,

Comment

Till next time, Assalamualaikum