•35•

They decided to just not go to the mall that day.
Instead, they went home and cuddled up under a blanket to watch Beauty and the Beast.
Seungkwan cooked some ramen because, after all, his plan was still to feed Hansol lots of yummy things and make him gain some weight.

They enjoyed their food, the movie and being with each other and Hansol felt safe with Seungkwan right beside him, as if nothing could ever happen to him.
When he had the dreams he would've never been able to guess that things were going to turn out the way they did.

Hansol was head over heels in love with Seungkwan and he had never felt anything like it before.
The way his heart beat faster whenever Seungkwan looked at him.
The way his face lit up at simple touches.
The way his entire body burned with desire whenever Seungkwan wasn't around.
The way he felt electricity going through his body whenever they kissed.
Hansol hoped these feelings would never go away.

He pulled Seungkwan closer to him and kissed the blonde's chubby cheeks.
"Seungkwanie..." he softly said.
"Mhm..?" The other hummed.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too Sollie... more than anything in the world." Seungkwan said and kissed the top of Hansol's head.

"Who do you think is the beauty and who the beast in our relationship?" Hansol asked after a little while of just silently watching the movie.
"It doesn't matter, as long as we get our  happily ever after."

The two boys continued watching their movie before falling asleep in each other's arms.
Dreaming about their very own 'happily ever after'.

Guys.
I think this is going to be
the final chapter...
I don't have a plot anymore
But I had to end it on a happy note
Thank you all so much for reading this book and leaving all your sweet and encouraging comments.
I love you all so much
Feel free to check out my other VerKwan fic 'attention' and stay on the lookout for my new VerKwan fic that I'm going to start v soon
As always, thank you so much and I love you
Until next time.