"I am so happy for you Sigurd, I want to meet her, I need to know if she is worthy of you." I give him a bright smile, is so good to see Sigurd happy.

"I believe that I am not worthy of her, sometimes I can not believe that she is with me."

"Sigurd, you really love her." I slap him on the shoulder playfully.

"I do, but what about you? Why are you doing this? Endre is a good friend, but marry him? You do not love him." The concern on his face made me look down.

"I know, but I can love him with time. He is good to me, I believe that I can have a good life next to him." I started to play with my dress.

"If that is what you think, I will not say anything else." He took a deep breath and left my room.

"Please, can you go to the forest? Lagertha will be waiting for both you, take my sons to her." I told the slaves, they nodded, grabbed my sons and left my room.

I needed some time alone, to think about everything. Think about Ivar, how I wish we could be together, if only he loved me. About the words from Aslaug and the seer, how I'm gonna have many more sons, and the snake that the seer told me, what could that mean?

I was deep in my thoughts when someone walked in my room.

Margrethe.

"What are you doing here?" I scream at her angry, I haven't seen her since that night at the feast.

"I need to tell you something, it is important." She whispers, looking down. She looked frightened.

"What is it?" I said harshly.

"Do not marry him." She says and runs off my room, considering how big she was, I was impressed how fast she ran.

What could she mean by that? How she knew Endre? No, she probably just said that to make me feel bad. I walked out of my room, and I was at the Great Hall. So many memories, but from now on, everything was going to change.

"You look so beautiful little flower."

I froze when I heard that voice, King Harald. I turned slowly, and I saw his face. He looked like he would devour me at any time.

"Do not worry little flower, we will continue what we did the other night. I can not wait." He laughs and leaves.

I started to cry, I was so scared.

"What happened?" Endre enters and ran towards me.

"He was here." I whispered.

"I am going to kill him, but he will not do anything else to you. I will always protect you, now come, we need to get married." He smirks at me and I follow him.

We entered the forest and just a few people are there, Sigurd, Lagertha, Astrid and Ivar. Lagertha is holding Eirik and Ivar is holding Brynjar.

Seeing Ivar is the worst thing to me, only looking at him, makes me wanna give up of this marriage.

The ceremony starts but I wasn't even paying attention, all I could think is Ivar, and strangely Margrethe's words to me. Why would she come to me, just to say that?

"You can kiss the bride."

I started to panic, I didn't want to kiss Endre, even less in front of Ivar. Endre leans to kiss me, but turned my face, and he kissed my cheek. I looked at Ivar for moment and I saw him smirking.

The ceremony ends, and Lagertha comes to me and gives me a hug.

"Remember what you promised." She whispers in my ear, I nodded and I grabbed Eirik from her arms.

I walked in Ivar's direction.

"I thought that you would not come." I say softly to him.

"I am here for my sons." He says coldly, I nodded and walked away.

"Should I be happy for you?" Sigurd mocks me.

"Where is Dagmar? I want to meet her." I quickly changed the subject, I could easily tell Sigurd the truth.

"She was training, I thought she would come but I believe that she is tired." He puts his hand on my shoulder and walks away.

After that we all went to the Great Hall, Lagertha prepared a feast for us.

I sat next to Endre, Ivar was far from us.

"Endre, I need to speak to you." I say to him.

"What is it?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well, since I will not be intimate with you, I want you to know that you can be with other women. I will not mind." I give him a shy smile.

"Thank you." He nods his head and continued to eat.

After a few hours, I grabbed my sons and I entered my room, I feed them and I put them to sleep. It was late, so I believed that Endre was with a woman tonight, I was relieved that he kept his promise to not force me.

A month past since my wedding, I was happy because I barely saw Endre. It feels like we were not even married, but it was enough for King Harald keep his distance. Every time I entered the Great Hall, he immediately left.

One night, I was at my room, playing with Brynjar and Eirik. Ivar entered the room, my heart stops for a moment. I barely saw Ivar since the wedding, he just came to play with our sons and he leaves right after.

"Your husband does not respect you, he is with a different woman every night." Ivar said angry.

"I know, I told him to do that." I chuckled.

"Why?" He furrowed his eyebrows, completely confused.

"Ivar, I do not love him. We never even been in the same bed, we never even kissed." I said looking at our sons.

Ivar does not say anything and leaves, I think that he didn't believe me. How could he? A wife must please her husband, he probably thinks that I'm lying.

A week later, and I haven't seen Endre or Ivar. Endre was kind enough to leave every time he was with a woman, I believe that he thinks that will hurt me.

One night I was at my room, the slaves were putting Brynjar and Eirik in bed, they were sleeping. I was undoing the braids on my hair, when Endre entered my room.

"Leave." He said to the slaves, I could tell that he is angry.

They quickly left the room. I turned to him and smiled.

"Hi." I said shyly, we never been alone in a room before.

He quickly comes to stand next to me, then suddenly he slaps my face and I fell on the floor, once I was in the floor, he started to kick me in the stomach.