The Boys Fight!

Mal's POV

Harry had gone to get ready for the party while I did the same.

I put on my purple gradient eyeshadow and purplish nude lipstick. I then put on my dress

After putting on a pair of black heels, I put my light purple hair into a high pony tail

While I was waiting, I browsed through social media. After about 20 minutes I heard a knock on my wooden door. I pulled it open and found my ex pirate boyfriend at my door. He was wearing a plain black shirt with jeans.
"Hi Harry." I said pecking him on the lips
"Hello Pricess, may I come in?" My boyfriend said
"Of course." I replied
He walked through the doorway and enrtered my room. We sat on my bed, on our phones for about another 10 minutes when we heard a knock on my door. I walked to it and tugged it open. Standing outside the door was my best friends Evie, Jay and Carlos. I guestered for them to come in.
"No thanks. We just came to pick you two up." Jay explained
"Oh ok." I said as I turned around to pick up my bag. Harry then put his arm around me
"You two are so cute together!" Evje squeeled.
We then all walked out of the school and into the car

None of us spoke much on the way to the party.

Jay parked near the castle.

As we climbed out of the car, I saw Ben and Uma. We all started to walk towards them.

"Hey Ben" I said giving him a friendly hug.
"Oh. Hi Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos and Harry" he said giving me and Evie a hug, shaking the boys' hands.
Uma then came up to talk to us.
"You look beautiful girls" she commented
"Thanks" both me and Evie said at the same time "you do too."

We all went our separate ways. Jay went to talk to Lonnie,Evie and Carlos got some food and me and Harry went to dance. On our way, we bumped into Chad and Audrey.
"Hey" i said trying to be friendly
"Why are you talking to us, cheater?" Audrey said with a discusted look on her face
"I was just trying to be friendly." I explained
"Well, don't" Audrey said as she walked away

I fell backwards onto a chair and cried. Evie, Jay and Carlos all came to see what was wrong.
"M, what's wrong? "  The evil queen's daughter asked
"Au- Aundrey" i said between sobs
"What did that b***h say?" She asked angred
"She called me a cheater...I was just trying to be friendly..." I tried to explain but my voice trailed off
"I'm gonna put her in her place!" Evie said as she stormed off towards the daughter of princess aroura and the son of cinderella.
"Harry stop her from doing anything stupid, please " i begged him. He obeyed and made his way to Evie.

I saw him tell her something and the next thing I know, she is walking back but Harry walked to Audrey and Chad. He was shouting at them.
"How dare you say that to my girlfriend?!" He said. The princess said something to him. "She's way more beautiful than you!!" She said something again. "How dare you say that about her?! Your more evil than any villian kid I know, why aren't you on the isle of the lost?!" Just then then king walked up to them.

I stood up and made my way to the center of the room. All my friends came with me including Lonnie.

"Harry what are you doing?!" Ben asked
"Teaching this b***h a lesson!" He replied
"I thought you were good! What did she did to you?" The king asked
"She told my girlfriend that she was a cheater!" Harry shouted back
"Well, it's true!" Ben screamed in Harry's face
"HOW DARE YOU?! YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT IS FAULSE!" Harry screamed again
Before they could continue I stood between the 2 boys.
"Stop this!" I shouted
I could see that Ben was going to say somethig but I silenced him.
"No! Don't talk! We're leaving!" I grabbed Harry's hand and ran back to the car.

Jay unlocked it and let us all get in. (Loonie got in as well). He drove back to the school.

I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone so I went to my room and locked the door.

=====

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! The drama has begun!
QOTD: What is your favourite song from Descendants 1 and 2?
AOTD : For me it would have to be if only for the first one and it's goin down from the second.
But until next chapter, bye.
- XxDanipopsxX