*^*^*^*

After Peter left the parking garage, Sierra and Stiles knew they had to get to the hospital to see if Lydia was alright. Using her phone, she found out they were only a block away which means they could run there. Luckily there was a pair of her old sneakers in the backseat of the jeep so she no longer had to go barefoot. Her wedges were lost when she ran towards Lydia and she had never gotten them back.

When they reached the hospital, they were out of breath and looked like they had made a drunken mistake. Sierra's hair was all over the place and stuck to her forehead while her legs and dress were covered in blood from Lydia (not to mention Peter's claws) and smeared mud. Stiles had lost his tie and coat and the one pant leg that wasn't ripped had a grass stain. They approached the Sheriff, worried out of their minds that the strawberry-blonde didn't make it. "Is she going to be okay?" Sierra questioned shakily, trying to glance around the man to see her.

Sheriff Stilinski turned his head to see Mrs. Martin crying as she sat beside her unconscious daughter behind glass. Lydia's eyes were closed and her arms were stained red in contrast to the white hospital gown as she breathed steadily through the oxygen mask. Sierra immediately dropped her gaze to the floor, not being able to see her friend in that condition. It was her fault that Lydia got injured. "They don't know," he informed them sadly, "because they don't know what happened. She's lost a lot of blood." He goes on to say it's as if Lydia was having an allergic reaction and she keeps going into shock because of that. Hearing this, Sierra's heart rate increased and she tried to regulate her breathing at the news that her friend might die from the bite. "Did you guys see anything?"

"No," Sierra shook her head and her blue eyes glistened as she tried not to cry. Stiles wrapped his arm around her for comfort, though he was freaking out himself. "We-we didn't see anything," he lied to his father. Then the Sheriff brought up Scott and asked if he could've seen anything. Sierra lifted her head from where she had curled into Stiles' chest. "Is he not here?"

Mr. Stilinski was getting frustrated that the two didn't know where the shaggy-haired boy was and said he'd been trying to call him with no response. Sierra and Stiles exchanged knowing glances and tried to stay calm once he told them to wait with Jackson in the lobby. "Dad," Stiles spoke up. "Just tell us, you know it has something to do with Derek."

The sheriff looked at his son in confusion, not remembering when he blabbed about his investigation. He grabbed Stiles by his collar and pulled him away from Sierra to speak with him privately. Sierra sighed and decided to just wait by Jackson until they were finished talking. A couple minutes later, Stiles comes rushing back over to Sierra and latched his hand onto hers. They started to walk briskly out of the hospital, him telling her they had to find Scott. Jackson hurried to catch up with them, demanding to know where they were going. Stiles was reluctant to tell the blonde anything but once he brought up the Porsche, decided he must not be that bad to have around.

Right before they exited the automatic doors, a familiar face caused the teens to freeze midstride. "Kids," Mr. Argent greeted with two of his henchmen behind him and smiled. "I was wondering if you guys can tell me where Scott McCall is."

Sierra, getting the hang of lying on the spot, pursed her lips as she pretended to think. "I don't think I've seen him since the dance, Stiles. Right?"

The spastic boy nodded, "Yup. Last I saw he was dancing with Danny." The pair turned to Jackson but he unfortunately froze under the adult's stare. "Oh, for the love of God," Stiles mumbled under his breath at his teammate's stutter. Chris didn't waste any time and had his men throw Jackson and Stiles into a room but refused to lay a hand on his daughter's friend as she sent him a glare.

"Where is Scott McCall?" He demanded more harshly but the teens refused to open their mouths. Chris grew impatient and pushed Stiles against the door, holding him up by his shirt. Sierra watched with wide eyes; why was everyone pushing him around today? First Peter, then his dad, and now Mr. Argent. Why couldn't he catch a break? Chris asked the boy if he's ever seen a rabid dog and Stiles remarked sarcastically that he hasn't but it was now on his to-do list.