Sierra remarked that Scott would never help a low-life like himself but Peter just let out a creepy chuckle. "Oh, he will. Because it'll save Allison. And you two will, because it'll save Scott. Now, you know his username and password, so type it." Sierra sighed in defeat and gave Stiles a nod to type them in. Unamused at his beta's love for a hunter's daughter, Peter groaned once he found out both were Allison.

"Still want him in your pack?"

When the results from tracking the GPS popped onto the screen, Stiles thought he had made an error. There was no way Derek was being held at his own burnt house. Peter commented that it wasn't at the Hale house, but underneath it. His ears perked at the sound of a loud growl and knew, unfortunately, he's not the only one that knew it existed.

The murderer quickly demanded Stiles for the keys to the jeep and the boy with a buzz-cut handed them over to avoid him getting mad and hurting Sierra again. Instead of taking them, Peter bent the metal in his palm, leading the two to question if he was going to kill them. Peter creepily took a step closer to them, and Sierra stumbled away into Stiles. "I'm not the bad guy here," he stated firmly and Sierra scoffed in disbelief.

"Your eyes turn the color of hell, you rip flesh without a second thought with fangs, and you've killed many people within the past couple of months, but you say you're not the bad guy?! My bad, I guess I confused pyscho werewolf with decent human being," Sierra sarcastically exclaimed and Stiles nervously grabbed her loose hand in his. Once again, Peter didn't acknowledge the girl but instead cast his gaze to the boy beside her.

"I like you, Stiles," Peter replied randomly and Sierra rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, like your opinion matters," she grumbled under her breath.

"Since you've helped me, I'm going to give you something in return," he continued. "Do you want the bite?" Sierra's eyes widened in surprise; that's not where she thought he was going with his statement. Stiles was just as shocked with his jaw dropped and asked Peter in confusion what he said. "Do you want the bite?" Peter repeated, emphasizing the last two words. "It could kill you, but if it doesn't, you'll become like us. " He knew what he was doing; bringing Scott into the equation could easily make Stiles agree out of jealousy. "That night in the woods I picked Scott because I needed a new pack. It could've easily been you. You'll be every bit as powerful as him. No more standing on the side, watching him become quicker and stronger, more popular." He glanced at Sierra. "Watching him get the girl. You'd be equals, maybe more."

Sierra felt her heart stop as Stiles stayed silent-even as Peter slowly grabbed his arm. She couldn't believe he thought about agreeing. Yes, there were a couple of upsides to being a werewolf but the bad outweighed the good. He'd be hunted, lose his mind once a month, probably hurt people either on purpose or by accident...Why hadn't he pulled his arm away?

However, Stiles wasn't looking at Peter. His whiskey eyes were staring at Sierra as soon as Peter brought up getting the girl. He had known her since he was four, and not once had she ever cared that he wasn't popular or that he always sat the bench in lacrosse. Peter struck every one of insecurities but every time he was with the fiery light brunette-or simply heard her name, the anger and sadness he felt towards himself faded away. He didn't need to be a werewolf to feel powerful, because with this girl by his side, he felt like he could conquer the world. Sierra loved him for who he was; human. Stiles jerked his arm down just as the alpha was about to bite him. "I don't want to be like you."

Peter raised his eyebrows. "Do you know what I heard? Your heart slightly beating faster over the words 'I don't want.'" Sierra stepped up beside Stiles, who stiffened at his words, and intertwined their fingers as Peter continued. "You may believe that you are telling the truth but you are lying to yourself. Goodbye, Stiles."