Bangtwice (All)

Comincia dall'inizio

"I can't wait for your next comeback!"

"Congratulations for your Japanese debut! I can't wait for more from you!"

Twice were still bewildered by the encounter with their sunbaenim and managed to answer a few questions.

Bts stood in the back with their fans. They were also surprised.

Wow. I didn't think we would bump into our hoobae here. Rap Monster said in his head.

Oh my god! It's Twice! Jungkook seemed shy but was fanboying hard inside.

They are all pretty. Wait! What am I thinking? V scolded himself inside his head.

Kyaaa~! Look at our pretty hoobaes there. Jin exclaimed inside him.

Wow! What are they doing here? Jimin asked himself.

J-hope started mentally dance to TT. 'I'm like TT~ Just like TT'

Suga was just blank.

After the commotion, fans decided to leave them alone. Both groups went to the local park to talk. Bts also didn't have schedules at that time.

Both groups sat across from each other at a long picnic table at the park.

(A/N: Just imagine that the table can fit all of them lol.)

"So... ummm..." J-hope said sounding awkward while trying to start a conversation.

The whole situation was really awkward. Both groups are secretly fans of each other, but they even can't start a conversation.

Jeongyeon gathered her courage to ask, "So what are you doing here in Japan, sunbaenims?"

"We are here for our Wings tour and we happened to be resting today to relax." Rap Monster answered.

"Wow. That's great." Jeongyeon replied.

The rest of Twice nodded their heads in agreement.

"Let's introduce ourselves." Jin suggested.

"Okay sunbaenim. Your group first." Jihyo offered.

"Sure. Okay."

"Bangtan!Annyeonghaseyo,Bangtan Sonyeondan imida!" Their group said in unison.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jin, the eldest member of Bts." He blew a kiss.

The girls chuckled while his members were embarrassed and shaking their heads.