MORTY YOU LET IN A FUGITIVE!

fugitive: a person who has escaped from captivity or is in hiding.

/// I am one of Rick's main rivals, being one of the only other beings in existence to have a portal gun besides Rick. I am 3rd most wanted in the galaxy, I used to work for Rick as his personal assassin but we stopped contacting after Morty became his wing man.///

I was running for my life on some planet. Three Gromflomite's were chasing me shooting their guns and screaming. I may have stolen an ancient artifact worshiped by gromflomites for my new weapon........ hey it's not like they sell it in stores! I did what I had to do okay!

I grabbed my portal gun and tried to type in coordinates to my home but before I could I was blasted in the leg

I grabbed my portal gun and tried to type in coordinates to my home but before I could I was blasted in the leg. I fell down rolling and tumbling in the dirt, the gromflomites were getting closer. My face was cut and so was my shirt, my hair was everywhere and I had was covered in dirt. When I fell the portal gun fell and the keyboard was broke.

"shit shit shit!!" I yelled. I had no choice I grabbed the gun and shot a portal out, not knowing where I would end up. I crawled into the portal and entered into a garage? I was breathing heavily and my vision was slightly blurred. I tried to stand up but fell immediately. I was coughing up blood I was dying.

"R-rick dinner's ready, HOLY SHIT, m-iss are you okay!?" the door swung open and a little boy rushed over to my limp body and cradled my head in his lap.

"MortEUGHHHaaatyy why the f-fuck! are you SCREAMING?!" a disgruntled man walked in he seemed to have just woken up from a nap.

"........y/n?" the man said before I blacked out.

<^><^><^>^<^><>^<>^<^>^<>^<>^<^>^<^>^<^><^>^<^>^<>^<>^<^>

When I woke up I was strapped to a table my wounds were covered in some goo but I felt much better.

"MOrty do you realize WHeuaghAT danger you are putting US IN!!"

"Rrrick she just a-appeared on the floor!! She was-s hur-t!! I couldn't let her die!"

The man glanced over to me and let out a sigh as he rubbed his temples. "neither could I" he mumbled so no one could hear. When I saw the guy's face it hit me. It was Rick Sanchez, my old pal, my partner in crime.

"Classic y/n Getting into fucking trouble all the time!" Rick said eyeballing me.

"I learned from the best you old dirt bag" I said whisper coughing.

Morty left the room to help summer with something. Leaving just Rick and I in the garage.

"We agreed never to see each other again" Rick said suddenly serious.

"My portal gun broke it's not like I wanted to see you" I said back. Rick turned to his workbench and turned back with some bandages. He lifted my leg and began to wrap me up.

"well thanks" I said awkwardly not trying to focus on the pain.

"for?" he grunted.

"saving me, I would have died on the garage floor if you weren't here"

"Thank Morty he's the one that found you" Rick said completely ignoring my appreciation of him. We sat in silence for a bit as he finished up wrapping me. He noticed my bag with the ancient artifact in it.

"Well well well what do we have here!" He said walking toward the bag.

"Heyy!!! That's mine!" I said getting up and practically diving on the floor to get the bag. Rick still managed to get it before me and took out the rock.

"HOLY SHIT Y/N, you are in deep shit man. Do you know how valuable this is?! Man the fun I could have with that" Rick said in awe of my treasure.

"Yes I do" I said yanking it out of his hand. Rick and I used to go on adventures like that all the time, we would steal, get drunk, party, we were even part of a band at one point. I missed it. a lot.

"G-gromflomites are going to be hunting you doUGHAwn........i'll take the burden of your hands if you want" Rick said taking a swing from he canteen and sitting down in a spiny chair.

"100,000,000 smeckels and it's yours" I said laughing holding it up to show it off knowing he does not have that kind of money. When I make deals they are serious no take backs.

"Deal bitch"

"wha- what?!" 

"you heard me the first time, deal" he said spinning in his chair like a dork.

"Rick last time I checked your not exactly a millionaire"

"Not c-137 Rick but I know one who is, and since you are making a deal with a Rick me using another Rick's money is technically mine just from another dimension" He said cocking his eyebrow at me. He loved proving me wrong just because he was one of the few beings in the world that could.

"You can't do that!" I said crossing my arms.

"Just did sweetie, aww s-someone looks upset"

"fine.....but im coming with you to get the money" I said turning my back to him

"No that's stupid, you're not healed, besides it's a boring place"

"Then no deal" I said walking towards the door like a total bad ass.

"Going once...twice...- 

"FINE UGHHHHH you can fucking come, jeez" Rick said getting up and staring down at me. Rick was significantly taller than me and he also loved to pick on me for it. 

" I always win" I hummed.

"Shut up shortie"He said and smacked my ass as he walked out of the garage and into the dinning room.

"Jerk" I mumbled. and followed him into the house.