eleven

I know I said that I was going to update on Friday but I'm getting back to back work from school and lacking sleep. I'm really stressed out but I promise I haven't forgotten about any of my stories.

Even though I don't respond, I read ALL of the comments and I appreciate everyone's support. Sorry to those Vkook shippers who were disappointed with how the voting went. Hopefully this double update will make you feel better.

One more thing, I pushed the smut chapter to chapter 13.

...........................................

Everyone was extremely jealous of how their mate Taehyung had been clinging onto only ONE of them since jungkook had gotten angry and attacked him thing, while yoongi was enjoying every last bit of it.

It's been weeks and he had his mate all to himself like how it's supposed to be. Not sharing him with anyone, cuddling and kissing and laughing all day, coming up with different ways to make his shy mate blush everyday was something that he was quickly getting use to.

But a part of him couldn't help but to feel slightly guilty at the way the young wolf jumps and whimpers when one of his other mates comes too close when he's not around. Yoongi had read taehyung's mind, so has jimin. And both vampire's can't help the hurt and protective feeling they get everytime the omega somehow connects the six vampires to his experiences with taeyang.

Taehyung shouldn't be afraid of them, none of them would hurt the younger intentionally. And the fact that the wolf is scared of all of them except yoongi..... Yoongi for fucks sake, makes the five vampires want to drown jungkook in a sea of fairy blood and watch as their youngest brothers skin peels away. Taehyung should just be afraid of the fucker that attacked him, not the innocent bystanders that only stopped Yoongi from killing jungkook!!

"jungkook, what the fuck was you thinking?!! " jin yelled at the younger

"we talked about this a couple weeks ago!! When Yoongi told us about what he saw when taehyung's wolf talked about him being molested by that dead wolf!! "

(I'm referring to chapter 8 when Yoongi called a family meeting)

Jungkook looked down as he thought about what the second oldest vampire had told them that night. About how their mate was still traumatized and scared of intimacy, about how that alpha touched the young wolf against his will, how their mate felt so alone and helpless to the point where he was gonna take his life.

"I'm sorry "

Jungkook whispers with tears. The four vampires look at Jungkook with pity, knowing that the younger has more issues than the rest of them

"jin hyung and I will go for a hunt. We need to stalk up on blood anyway seeing as our mate won't even think about us getting anywhere near him. Especially if biting is involved "

Namjoon sighed. Jimin glared at Jungkook again and watched as their youngest brother tried to shrink his muscular body to disappear.

"j-hope, chim, you too accompany jungkook and try to fix everything. Obviously suga hyung ain't gonna do it. He's too busy enjoying taehyung cling onto him"

Namjoon said bitterly, leaving out with jin when the two mentioned vampires nodded.