Chapter 6

Ayesha's POV

I woke up to sounds that sounded like a pair of giggling girls.

"Ismail is so gonna be jealous."

"Oh yeah, he'd probably punched Kit by now."

"Shhh shut up, she woke up."

"Yeah I woke up hoe, now what you three up to?"

As the moment answered my question, I saw them on my phone and saw Sadeea trying to hide it.

"Sadeea....." Giving her one of my looks.

"Okay, okay! Kit texted you saying he wants to get coffee with you just as friends though but since that make out session in the elevator last night I think he wants to talk about that."

"Well I guess I could go for coffee since I need to cool out."

"Do you, do you really?"

I looked at all three of them, and then Auntie came out of the shower.

"Don't mind me darlings, I just came to get my uhh clothes."

"Alright auntie." Sadeea hands her clothes to them and I just roll my eyes.

"So what we wearing for your outing with Kit?"

"Damn guys, it's just coffee."

"There is not just coffee with Kit. It's coffee talking about True Love." I stared at Sophie which seemed like forever.

"Girl keep talking like that and Masie here will have to send you back home."

"Ayesha are you ready?!" I look at them widen my eyes and quickly put on the outfit they laid for me and did my hijab with the help of Sadeea.

"Okay good, you look good."

"Perfect, now let me go."

"Have fun!"

"Shut up!"

"We'll see you later!" I opened the door and they squeal.

"Morning."

"Morning Kit."

"Shall we get going? I had my driver bring my car."

"Yes we shall."

"Okie dokie." I giggle and we get lead out of the hotel and I saw a red Nissan SUV.

"Holy

"Holy......whoa, it's beautiful." He leans against it and smirks.

"This baby has been with me since I was 18."

"And you just legit turned thirty, so it has been with you for a long time."

"Hey now being thirty isn't bad."