what happened

Levi pov
I watch as y/n falls to the ground, I stand up the best I could when I hear Erwin's booming voice

"Hanji get y/n and take her to the carriage and the horses we must move quickly. Eld and Olulo will be there as well."

"I will take her" I say as I look up at them.

"Levi take a good look around we will be surrounded by titans soon I need you and Mike to kill as many as you can and we will be getting everything set and we will send a green smoke signal when to come over." Erwin tells Levi with a serious look.

"Well I don't know if you haven't noticed but I'm out of gas." I say to Erwin. Erwin jumps down in front of me and he takes his tanks out and gives them to me.

"Use these then." Erwin says and then whistles for his horse and it comes running over to him and he gets on. "you might want to hurry Levi titans will be here soon." I replace my tanks when I feel huge thumping. I zip up to the tree and stand next to Mike.

"So Mike I take left you take right?" I ask him with a monotone voice. there was about 20 titans easy for Mike and I to take down but we had to move fast. 

"sounds good to me" He zips to the titans on the right and I go to the titans on the left nd I start killing them one by one but I didn't see the next titan and it grabbed me. I started hitting its hand with my blades but it was no use I could see the titans mouth closer and closer. when I was about to be dropped into his mouth suddenly I was let go and I see steam and the titan fall with Mike on the tree behind it. I zip to the tree next to him.

"Tch Thanks" I say as I see green smoke in the sky. "Lets go" We fallow the smoke and I go to my horse which Olulo brought and I got on my horse and we began to ride back. I ride up to Erwin. "Erwin how did you find us and how did you know?"

"It has been a couple of days and we figured you needed help so we rode out to where we told you and we found Eld and Olulo and we made a plan." We ride back to our HQ and I carry y/n to the infirmary and they clean my arm and put stiches in it.  I walked to the white bed they put Y/n in and I Held her hand and sat in the chair next to her and I just sat patently

                                                                              Petra's Pov

"Where's the Captain Eld? Olulo?" I asked walking up to the table they were sitting at in the mess hall.

"You know where he is Petra" Olulo says as he glances back at me. "he's with the girl you hate"

"I don't hate her!" I say quickly

"What ever you say Petra." Olulo says and then takes another bite of his food. I walk to the infirmary and I walk to Y/n room but before I enter I knock.

"Tch who is it and what do you want!" Levi said with a temper.

"I-It's me sir" I said some what scared

"Come in" He says with a sigh. "What do you want"

"Sir its dinner time and I know you haven't ate do you want to come down with me to the mess hall for dinner" I say nicely.

"No"

"But sir"

"I said no!" He yells again."

"What if I brought you something would that be ok?" I ask.

"Tch fine cause I know you wont shut up... make sure you wash your disgusting hands." I go down to the mess hall and I get Levi food then I bring it up to him.

"here you go sir." I set it on the table beside him.

"now leave me alone." Levi says and I turn and leave feeling hurt that I cant help him.

                                                                      Levi's Pov

Soon after Hanji comes in

"Hello Captain Clean Freak"

"Shut up and tell me what happened."

"wow moody much... fine she is ok just under rested she should be awake within a few hours" Four eyes says.

"now leave"  After she leaves I think. Thank goodness she is ok. I finish eating then I lay my head on her bed and I fall asleep.

The next morning I feel movement on the bed and I sit up to see Y/N Beautiful Y/E/C Eyes looking at me.

"Y/N"

(I hope you all like this)