confession??

Y/n pov

I was walking through the hall way when hanji walked out laughing in front of Levi's door.
"Whats funny hanji" i asked.
"Oh nothing just shortie being shortie" hanji said still laughing. I walked away to my dorm and looked like i needed ro clean it before levi gets mad. So i walk out to the supply closet and i am wearing my mask with the rest of my uniform but without the jacket and my hair pulled up into a pony tail as i am in the supply closet someone comes up behind me without looking i ignore them figuring that it was a cadet that got introuble by Levi. I was almost done getting my supplies when someone taps my shoulder, I stand up and turn around to see Levi.
"Uhh uhh c-captin w-what are you doing here" i felt like an idiot stuttering why else would he be in the supply closset full of cleaning suplies other than to clean obviously. So without him answering i run out and got back to my dorm to clean.

Levi's pov

As i was about to ask y/n to talk later but she runs out. I walk out and go back to my office and read a book as i drink tea.

Y/n pov

After hours of cleaning making it spotless like Levi likes it i hear a knock on the door. I pull down my mask and walk to the door but i dont see any one, i look around and when i look down i see a note with a cup of tea I smile as I see this then decide to read the note and it says
Dear y/n,
Please come to my office I need to discuss something with you. See you soon
Sincerally,
Levi

I finished reading the note and i set it down in me room and I go down to Levi's office and i knock. But i dont hear his normal 'state your name and buisness'
"Come in y/n" Levi says in a surprisenling sweet voice. I walk in the door to see his sitting at the desk with a tea cup in his hand drinking it his usuall way. He motions me to sit at his desk so i do. He puts his tea cup down and stairs at it then says.
"Listen y/n i have to talk about something."
"Yes captin" i say looking at him.
"First of all stop calling me captin its very anoying, secound of all" his voice gets softer. "I wanted to say is that......... I love you"