Chapter 9

.Blake's point of view
.
Tom comes crashing into Alice's room.
"Who is He"Tom yells at me
"Jordan"Alice yelled back
They both look at me with joy in there eyes,while I'm completely confused on whats happening.
"Ahhhh"both Alice and Tom are screaming like crazy
"What is going on" I yell at both Alice and Tom
"You and Jordan went on a date"Alice yells
"Why didnt you tell us you liked him"Toms exclaims
"What are you talking about we weren't on a date I saw him at the library and he bought me a hot chocolate nothing happen and nothing is going to happen okay"I tell both off them
After awhile the gave up the subject and went to go watch beauty and the beast.I wasn't in the mood so I stayed behind and listen to some music.I start to sing my favorite song in Alice's room,while dancing along.
"Just let me be who I am its what you really need to understand and I hope so hard for the pain to go away..."I was about to hit the chorus when Alice came in.
"What you singing"She asked me
"Silent scream by Anna Blue"I respond before walking to the living room,to finish beauty and the beast with her and Tom.After a few(12) more Disney movies,Tom decided to spend the night.Him and Alice passed out around 12ish I couldn't go to sleep.So I stayed up I hated being alone.I know u wasn't alone since Tom and Alice were here,but they were asleep.So I felt alone there was no one to talk to,no one to take my mind away from my thoughts.So my mind wandered off into the forbidden space.Tracing along the tracks of my pain,my anxiety, my loneliness, my past.The places I tried so hard to forget through out the day,the places I had to put a fake smile on for.So they wouldn't see me so weak,the places I tried to destroy.But keep coming back,and there they began the pain,the tears,the loneliness.I some how managed to end up outside,I starred at the stars.They reminded me of myself you can't see me in the light,but you sure as hell can through the darkness.I wonder when everything went to hell,everything started to destroy me.I realize it wasn't a day but a person,and that person was me.