Chapter 16

- At the Concert -

Rose's POV

Right after we got out from the meet and greets room, Ashley and I went to our seats, they were floor seats, but not too close.

I couldn't stop crying all the way back, I just let my tears fall freely without holding anything back, I was so happy.. Yet.. So confused..

Why did Justin just stare at me like that? Am I that ugly? He looked confused.. He didn't even say anything but..

" OH MY GOD HE CALLED ME BABE" I said as I remembered that happening.

" YES HE DID" Ashley said.

" AND HE ALSO SAID THAT HE LOVED ME MORE!!!! AAAAAH" I screamed.

" YES HE DID" Ashley said again letting out a chuckle.

" but.." I said while looking down.

" what's wrong Rose?" Ashley Asked.

" oh umm.. I don't know. Did you see how he just stared at me? I don't know I felt like that was weird. He didn't talk much.." I said.

" oh yes I saw.. He likes you Rose." Ashley said as she gave me a nudge.

" WHAT?! No no no.. No way, me? Hahahahahhaha I'm ugly, there's no way.. Nope." I laughed because I just didn't believe that Ashley was saying that.

" girl..you can say whatever you want, but just you wait." She said and stared at me, then smiled and looked away.

Just then, the show started.

Justin kept singing and dancing around, his voice sounded so good live, he looked so hot.

We just kept dancing around, singing along and having fun during the concert.

Could what Ashley said about me be true..? Does Justin really like me..?! Then why didn't he say anything? No! no you idiot, ROSE! He didn't say anything because .. Because.. Well I don't know.. But all I knew was that there is no way that he ' likes ' me.

All these thoughts were going through my mind while suddenly i saw Allison standing in front of me and Ashley.

My heart started to pound very fast.. Because.. It was Justin's turn to sing one less Lonely girl.. And Allison is the one who picks out the girls..

So.. This could only mean one thing.

" hey, wanna be the one less lonely girl?" She said as she was pointing to....Ashely.

My heart sunk and broke into tiny little pieces.. I know I should be happy for Ashely but.. I don't know.

" me?" Ashley said.

" yeah! C'mon!" Allison replied.

" oh no no no I can't do this.. Here.. Rose should be the OLLG!!" Ashley said as she pushed me towards Allison.

" oh no I can't, Ash! Come on she chose you! I can't do this!" I said while backing away.

" nope, I didn't choose her, Justin did." Allison said to me.

" WHAT?!" Me and Ashley both said at the same time.

" no I'm sorry I can't go! It's either Rose or any other girl here, but not me." Ashley said.

" okay fine.." Allison said as she pulled me out of my seat.

We then walked down all the way to the stage.. And Justin started singing.

My heart was pounding so fast, I literally thought that I will just drop on the floor and die.

I couldn't breathe, I couldn't believe that this was happening, everything was going so quickly!

Suddenly.. They opened up the curtains.. And the dancers pointed to me and walked me down till I got to the huge chair.

The fans were so loud, everyone was screaming loudly, Justin was there singing, once he looked at me, he came closer, smiled and gave me a huge hug.

I felt that safe feeling again, I never wanted to let him go.

After I obviously had to break away from the hug, Justin started touching my face and then he kissed my cheek.

I felt like I was blushing so hard.. This was truly unbelievable.

Justin just kept walking around, going back and forth, singing and coming to me.

The feeling was so magical, when he placed the flower crown on my head.

" what's your name love?" He asked.

" huh" I said.

" what's your name?" He repeated, and chuckled.

I guess I didn't focus the first time because I was lost in his eyes..

He was so beautiful, he kept staring into my eyes with those dreamy brown eyes, I couldn't take my eyes off of his eyes.

.. And I guess.. That he couldn't too..

Once the song finished, he hugged me so tight and whispered into my ear..

" I love you." He said.

" I love you more" I said and kissed his cheek.

He looked at me and smiled, then we ran backstage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" hi.." He said.

" h-hey" I chuckled.

" so you're Rose.." He smiled.

" yeah.. And you're Justin." I said. We both laughed.

" umm.. Justin.. I thought Allison was the one who picks out the girls to be the OLLG.."I said.

" well yeah.. But I chose you this time.. I wanted to see you again." He said.

When he said that, I felt butterflies in my stomach, and any other insect, you name it, inside of me. And stars around my head.. Did he really just say that? Oh. My. God.

"B-but I thought y-you wanted Ashley" I said confused.

" what? " he asked.

" oh umm.. See, so when Allison came, she chose her.. Not me. She chose my best friend. The girl that was with me in the M&Gs." I explained.

" oh no, I think she just made a mistake.. I asked her to choose you!" He said.

" a-and why did you choose me?" I asked confused.

" because.. Rose.." He said while holding my hand.

" because.. I love you. And I want you to be mine." He said.

Author's note:

Shocking chapter? Haha well I hope you enjoyed it, thanks for the reads!xo