Chapter 6

Rose's POV

We got into Starbucks, it was hard a bit to open the door since the place was filled with snow.

I ordered a cup of hot chocolate and a chocolate muffin, and Ashley ordered a cup of coffee and a cheesecake.

We sat down and ate, Ashley was mostly on her phone, we didn't talk that much.

" hey Ash, what are you doing? You've been on your phone since like we got here! " I said.

" oh umm nothing." She said while quickly putting her phone away and continued to eat her cheesecake.

" okay, so umm what do you wanna do later on today?" I said.

" oh oh how about going to the mall? I still didn't buy my Christmas gifts!" Ashley said.

" omg me too! I'm such a last minute shopper!" I said.

" alright then let's get going!" Ashley said while placing the tray above a trash bin.

We got out and this time, i decided to drive, so we headed to the mall and it was about 6:00pm.

The mall wasn't too far away, so we reached there at 6:20pm.

We went in our each separate ways because we both needed to get each other gifts as well.

I headed to the candle shop and bought some vanilla, strawberries and fresh cotton scented candles since Ashley love those.

I basically only have to buy gifts for Ashley and her mom.

Then I headed to forever21 and bought Ashley some cute t-shirts and two skirts.

Then I went to a perfumes shop and I bought her and her mom a couple of nice perfumes.

After that I decided to go to my last stop which was the shoe store and I bought her mom some nice heels and bought Ashley a couple of nice converse.

Ashley's POV

I went straight to the perfumes shop and bought Rose, Justin's perfume " the key " and bought mom a set of perfumes with body wash and lotion.

Then I went to American Apparel and bought Rose a couple of jeans with some cute bows for her hair.

After that I decided to go to a clothes store and buy my mom some warm, nice sweaters since it's getting real cold out here.

We met up at the door and it was like 8:30pm.

" heyy!" Rose came up to me.

" hii! How did your shopping spree go?" I asked.

" it went pretty well, what about yours?" I smiled.

" great! Hey I'm so hungry, wanna go grab dinner?" I asked.

" YES PLEASE!" Rose said as we headed to Macdonald's.

We ordered our food then sat and ate dinner.

I checked my phone and I had about 2 missed calls from mom and 3 text messages from her too.

" SHIT! I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT WE TOLD MOM THAT WE'RE ONLY GOING TO STAR BUCKS! " I said.

" oh..my god." Rose said while placing the tray away and rushing to the door.

I followed her and we got into the car.

" hello mom... Yeah.. No no we're okay! Umm we just went to the mall for Christmas shopping... I'm sorry I didn't tell you! Yes... I promise.. Not gonna happen again. Love you too, bye!" I talked to mom on the phone.

" wow thank god she's not mad anymore!" I said.

" wow she really isn't? Then .. Thank god .. Really.. Thank you god." I chucked.

We parked in the drive way and carried our bags.

" wow! That's a lot of shopping." Mom said.

" yeah.." We both laughed.

" did you have dinner?" Mom asked.

" yes! We're going to bed now, goodnight mom!" I said.

" goodnight mom!" Rose said as well.

" goodnight girls, love you! "

" love you too!" We both answered and then headed back up stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Hope you liked the chapter, please comment and vote. Thank you!