Chapter 4

Rose's POV

I didn't notice that I was actually sitting in the living room on the couch.. My thoughts must've been taking me away.

I started searching for Ashley around the house, I yelled her name several times but I didn't get an answer, so I felt worried. So worried.. So terrified.. So .. Lonely.

So I decided to go to my room and right when I opened the door, I saw all my stuff were on the floor, things thrown here and there, my suitcase was wide open too.

And there was Ashley.. Organizing everything.

" umm Ash.. What are you doing?" I said.

" umm Rose.. You're moving in with me, duh." Ashley said.

" what?? No! I can't!" I said trying to get my stuff out of the bag and back to my closet.

" yes you can, and you will whether you like it or not, I'm not gonna leave you alone." Ashley said while putting the clothes that I just got out from the suitcase right back into it.

" but what about your parents?! Have you asked them first?" I said.

" well, yeah of course I did. And in fact, you were still gonna move in with me whether they said yes or no!" She gave me a big smile.

I went to her and hugged her because literally, she's the only one that I've got left.

And I don't know what would I do if she wasn't here with me.

" thank you so much.." I said breaking away from the hug.

" no! This is my job! How the hell do you expect me to leave my sister alone?! Are you crazy??" She laughed.

I laughed too, then we headed to the main door with all my stuff, I looked at the house one more time, and kept staring at it for a while.

" come on Rose! We need to get going!" Ashley said all the way from her car.

" alright alright I'm coming." I said, and that's when I was finally able to say my goodbyes.

It wasn't a long trip till we got to Ashley's house, hers was like 15 minutes away from mine.

She pulled up in the driveway, and I got my bags and everything that belonged to me that was in her car, and we started walking to the front door.

" Rose.. Say hello to your new home!" Ashley said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

I'm so sorry that it's like a super short chapter but I hope you liked it! Stay tuned for more! Thanks for the reads:)