Hey Sakura

I walked up to the pinkette standing by the door.

-I hope i didnt make you wait...

I smiled apologetically and she blushed, shaking her head no. I smiled again, relieved, and I looked behind me to see what the activites were.

-Do you want to join the others? Or, well, dance?

She smiled.

-If we dance, I get to be Close to you,Naru.

I felt myself blush crimson red. I was not used to this, all I could do was laugh nervously and then mentally hitting myself for doing that. I noticed how Close we were, and how she was..starting...to...lean..in..to..me...My Eyes widened.Is she going to try to kiss me?

I took a small step back and scratched my neck, looking down on the floor to the left of me, blushing, awkwardly trying to avoid a kiss. I glanced up at her and saw her make a  dissapointed face.

-I think the activities are about to start...Want to go there?

I smiled, trying to change the atmosphere.

It worked, thank god.

She smiled brightly, and took my hand, pulling me outside. As I spun around to walk with her, I saw Sasuke standing just outside the dancefloor, giving Sakura the death glare of a jealous Uchiha. I rolled my eyes and his eyes narrowed at me. I just shrugged. He then gave a devilish smile, making me tilt my head suspiciously. He just pointed to his own neck and chuckled, not taking his eyes off me. My eyes widened as I understood what he meant. TEME, you gave me a hickey! Of course he did, I reminded myself. You were there, remember? I rolled my eyes at my own comment, feeling like slapping myself for not having stopped him when it happened. I quickly looked around for something to cover it up with. Yes! I brought a sweater here, thats orange and black, and just so happens to have a high collar. I grasped it from the wall as we passed it, smiling triumphantly at my luck, before being outside. I  tugged slightly at Sakuras hand, making her stop.

-Hang on..'

I mumbled, before pulling on my sweater.