First day of school, accomplished.

He packed his things as Kakashi told everyone it was time to go home. He looked over at Sasuke, who hadn't said a word since he..met Sai. He was going to say something, anything, to Sasuke, when he felt a tap on the shoulder.

-How was your first day of class, Naruto? 

Kakashi smiled at him. Or, well, as much as he could see under the half-covering mask.

-It was great. Everyone were really cool with me. Sorta..

He glanced at Sasuke, who only responded with a 'Hn.' sound. Kakashi on the other hand, seemed happy with the answer.

-Thats great! I hope Sasuke treated you well?

He nodded, and Sasuke made another sound, but this time with a more 'yes'-like tone. Kakashi seemed used to that, and nodded slightly.

-Good. If you get any problems, you can come to me, okey? And Sasuke, you will continue to guide him throughout this week, to make sure he'll completely settle.

He smiled and thanked Kakashi, who said goodbye after that. He walked with Sasuke to the school gate.

-See you tomorrow Sasuke.

-You know the way home?

-Umm...

The truth was, he wasn't sure. He had gotten the directions this morning, barely making it in time for school, so he didnt know the way yet. He saw Sasuke rolling his eyes.

-Why didn't you tell someone to pick you up then, you dobe?

-Dont call me dobe!

-Hn.

He rolled his eyes. That was apperently this guys most popular answer. He started to walk against the direction he thought his appartment was in, but was stopped by Sasuke, pulling on his jacket.

-Tsk. Ill walk with you. Cant let the new guy get lost, right?

He blushed. He wasnt a eight year old who needed to be "walked" home!

-Im not gonna get lost! Let go of my jacket you teme!

He smirked, but let go.

- Watch your language, dobe.

He huffed and started to walk, and Sasuke quickly caught up, and started to walk with him. Naruto  glanced at him, annoyed that he wouldnt take his word on not getting lost.

-Im NOT going to get lost! Believe it!

He just "Hn.":ned and continued to walk next to him. He sighed, annoyed, and then Sasuke glanced at him with a strange look. He ignored it.

-So whats that Sai guy:s problem anyways?

He asked, as the meeting with the other raven obviously was not something he had forgotten. Sasuke looked up at him, an annoyed look in his eyes.

-Hes just wierd. Seems to have a thing for you, thought.Why?

-What do you mean, a "thing"? Well, he freaked me out, anyways.

-Tsk. He isnt usually that persistent.

-What?

-Hn.

He shrugged it off, and saw that they where almost there, he could see his door. He was relieved that he had found the way without having to ask Sasuke,but he didn´t want Sasuke to see his appartment.

-Ill see you tomorrow!

He smiled, practically shooing Sasuke off.

-Hn. See you tomorrow dobe.

He quickly walked up the stairs and picked up the keys. He looked back to make sure Sasuke had left, and then opened the door, and crashed on his bed. Day one of school. Mission accomplished. He thought to himself before getting up to make some ramen

Emmilou: There. A new chapter.

Naruto: Aready? Yeesh, youre really writing 24/7 arent you?

Emmilou smacks the back of his head.

Emmilou: Dont be mean Naruto! I didnt have time to do it earlier! I just did it because one person asked me to continue!

Sasuke: Is that why you suddenly started hugging me? Because ONE person commented on your story?

Emmilou: Why are you two so mean to me?!

Naruto: Um, beacuse you almost got me raped?

Emmilou: I did not! The keyword is almost! I made Sasuke save you!

Sasuke: Oh about that.  We need to talk.

Emmilou: W-What?

Sasuke: Naruto was supposed to have his first kiss from me...

Sasuke walks threatingly against Emmilou.

Emmilou: Oh.. U-um.. Haha... Sasuke?

Sasuke:...

Emmilou: Naruto help! Without me you wont get to the chapter where you get together!

Sasuke stops.

Naruto: Aww Sasu.. Are you yealous?

Sasuke:*sigh* Whatever. Im leaving.

Sasuke walks out.

Naruto: Emmilou doesnt own my show, or the characthers... Sasuke wait!

He runs out after Sasuke.