Genuine smiles and cereal

I looked at him as I tossed away the now cold eggs, and instead took out some cereal and milk. I glanced sat across from him at the kitchen table, thinking about... Him. He's the only one who has ever come this close to me, the only one who actually knows who I am, as a person. This is the most terrifying stage. Its the stage where you know everything about each other, everything that makes a difference at least. Its the stage where you decide if you still want to be with one another, even after knowing. But then again, I didn't know that much about him. Less about his family. Yet that wasn't what scared me most. What scared me most, was myself. I felt exposed, discovered, like he could see everything I've been hiding, everything thats me. But that felt good to. The fact that he knew the "real" me wasn't  what made the slightly icy feeling in my stomach. The scary part, thats the part where he reacts to it.

But then again, thats also the best part.

The part where he smiles at me, and kisses me as a good morning, even as he knows what no one else does.

The part where I feel that he cares for me, loves me even, in a way no one has ever done before.

So I kiss him back, and say "Your up," to him in return, and watch him give me a small groggy smile. A genuine, smile. And I somewhere inside me, something wakes up, something thats been empty for so long, starts to fill, and I can't stop myself from smiling. A genuinly, happy, loving, smile.

________________________________________________________________

Emmilou: Yes this chapter is only about FEELS but Im on the computer, and I will put up another chapter in maybe an half hour, give or take.... So! Im going to count the votes for the seme/uke situation, and se what to do about that..

How would you feel if I make them,..Both...Seme? 

Comment!

Im thinking of making it narusasu, since, well, seems like everyone makes sasunaru.. :P But comment, cuz if you dont like the idea, I wont do it! Also, Ill count the last chapters votes as well.

Naruto: You already said that.

Emmilou: I know, but its a big decision, and its gonna be final once its set. 

Sasuke:.....I know where you live.

Emmilou: Yes you do.

Naruto: Do you have any idea what youre going to do with the story further?

Emmilou: Yes I do! I have it all figured out, to the ending!

Naruto: Oh.

Kiba: Hello! So... ? 

Emmilou: Oh yeah I almost forgot! I've gotten some requests to do bit of a KibaXShino Scenario, and that will begin in zee next chapter! But, Maybe not in the way you think...

Kiba: But Ill be the main charachter from now on.

Emmilou:.....Kiba....We've been over this...