I promise

I wake up in the treehouse. The sun is shining. I try to imagine if that thing that happened, was a dream or for real. I lay still and listen. There is someone outside. I take of the blanket and slowly get out of bed. I tiptoe to the door.

I do a little scream when I find Ellie standing outside the door. "Hi!" She say and smiles. It must have been a dream! But it felt so real. "Are you gonna come out or what?" she asks and look at me. "Sure." I say and walk out. "Peter wants to know if you are gonna eat with us or if you wanna sleep 'til noon." she says when we walks. "Well, I'm here now so why not?" I say and smile at her.

We reach the camp and it's like nothing happened yesterday/ this night. I look at Peter and he ia just smiling and showing me a place to sit by the fire. "I need to talk to you." I say and eat some bread. "I think I need to talk to you too." He say and we continue our food.

"What happened yesterday?" I ask when we are alone. "I was about to ask you the same." he say and raise on eyebrow. "I saw you taking Ellies heart and then I just passes out. But now she is alive so that must have been a dream." I say and shake my head. "Well, that was not really the truth because then she would have been dead. Right?" Peter say and starts to walk around me. "Yes." I say and try to look at him but he just keeps on walking.

"Do you wanna go home?" he askes after a minute of quite. I think about my home, Ellies parents.

"Yes, Ellie can't stay here and I need to get back befor her parents get home." I say and bow my head down.

"You know, you can stay here and then you never. Never have to worry about grown up things again." He say and pause infront of me. "But I need to grow up. It's in my nature." I say and try to smile at him. I know that I don't wanna go home, but I can't stay here and pretend like I am a little kid forever.

"But if I let you go, would you remeber me as the nice Peter Pan. The one in the fairytales?" He asks and look into my eyes with a soft smile on his face. "You will always be the nice Peter Pan. No matter what they think, I know the nice Peter Pan is hiding inside that body." I say and nod at him. "If you promise to leave my cousin to me, and not take someones heart." I say and smile at him.

"I promise!"