the heart of the girl!

One more night here and Peter has started to be very nice to me. Ellie loves Neverland and doesn't want to go home. I start to feel like this isn't a dream but I can't belive it!

"I need to talk to you!" Peter says and bring me away from the camp."I think you need to know now why I needed you here." he says and grin. "Oh" I say , Now! Finaly, I knew I was not just here for somethinh . you needed me to something. I think and turn away from him. I knew I couldn't trust that evil smile.

"You might have known that in Neverland you'll never be old. but without something... you can't stay young." he says and walk around me.

"You see, I tried to get the heart of the truest beliver but unfortunatly I couldn't get it. But Peter Pan never fails." now he has started to smile that evil smile again. "I have now found out that to stay young, you just need the heart of one particular young girl. Wich has happened to be your cousin." When he say that he tries to sound miserable but I know he doesn't mean it. "You'll never touch her!" I scream in his face. "That's bad." he says and I lean against a tree to stay away from him.

"Because you would stay just the same age as now." he says and his hand touches my face. "You need to grow up!" I say and put away his body to run away. "You know you can't run away from me!"

he says loud and next second he stands in front of me. "You see, you have a very strong heart and are more powerfull than you think." he say and watch every little move I make wondering what he means."I wont belive you and you will not have Ellie!" I say and take a step towards him. I take a banch and point it at him. "Your choise!" he says and smile.

"Come on boys!" he shout and all the lost boys come out of the woods. "lets play."