Before I could say another word his arms are wrapped around my waist, pulling me to him and my head was settled on his shoulder as tears ran down through my cheeks and ruined his shirt.

He didn't say anything but ran his hand on my back. I just cried on his shoulder and he just hold me, hugging me tightly without saying any words.

It feel so comfortable in his arms. I missed him. I want to stay like this. There's nothing bad about hugging my ex-husband and him hugging me back but I think I'm going too fast in forgiving him.

We stayed like that for what feels like hours. I closed my eyes and the last thing I remember was hugging him.

*****

I woke up on the familiar smell of the bed. I feel a lot more better than yesterday but my eyes aren't.

Wait. What did I do yesterday anyway?

I went to work that morning. I saw Anthony. I cried but that was all a dream,right? Maybe I cried in my sleep but how did I end up in His room?

I think my eyes widened and I almost scream when I just realize that this was all true. Oh God! I cried in his arms and from that moment I close my eyes, I fell a sleep.

Crap! This can't be happening, again!

"Good morning." I flinch and follow the direction of his voice. He's leaning on the door frame with a serious look on his face making my surroundings feel so awkward.

I didn't say a word and just look at him. My eyes wandered on every inch of his face until I met his eyes. Those blue eyes. I jumped out of the bed and straightened my t-shirt. I ran my fingers through my hair, hoping it would fix it a little.

"I have to go." I informed him.

I was just about to walk pass him when he stops my by holding my wrist which makes me look up at him with a confuse look.

"Athena's in her room."

"What do you mean in her room?" I asked totally confused. In her room in my house or my parent's house.

"In here. On the right side beside our room."

"Okay." I said as I started to get calm. "Can you tell her that I'm sorry I cannot be here with her when she wokes up."

"Why?"

"Uh, I need to go to work that's why."

"You're not going to work today." He stated, boringly which is making me feel irritated.

"And why not?" I challenged.

"You're not going to work and that's final." He said, impatiently.

Do guys have monthly periods?

Why is he like a girl on her period? He's being so moody. Yesterday he's cocky and now he's angry or kinda irritated.

"Well, I'm going to work and you can't do anything to stop me." I said stubbornly.

"Even if you go to your office the guard won't let you in," He paused. "You can't go to work cause you just lose your job." He stated with a smug grin on his face.

I glared up at him and I was about to lose it and shout at him when I heard the door creaked open from the right side of the room.

"Mwommy?" She said in a sleepy way as she rub her eyes and study me as she took a step forward.

"Mwommy!" She shouted in excitement and her eyes widen and so she ran to me and hug my by my waist. I lower myself to pick her up and hugged her back.