7

How many people would be stuck in a penthouse after a cosmic storm occurrence, receive their newfound power, and save a bunch of people on a bridge?

Reed kept busy with figuring out how to solve the problem of why the storm accelerated and how to get rid of their powers, namely Ben's power. Sue cooked, read, and did scientific things that Reed needed her to do for him to find his solution. Ben was constantly the victim to Johnny's jokes, and he does not like it very much. Nat like Johnny played a few jokes on Ben. Nat knows she's safe from Ben because they are siblings, she does have that advantage.

Johnny is highly bored that even some of the jokes are not giving him pleasure as it did before. All of them, except for Reed and even Ben, desperately want to leave the penthouse and of course there is no possibility of doing that, until Johnny took the chance to break-out.

Johnny still bored, went into the kitchen for some popcorn. Not even putting it in the microwave, he puts it on his hand, holding it as he walks out into the living room to watch some X-Game sports. The sound of popcorn popping echoes throughout the room till Johnny sit down and turns on the television. The X-Game sports come up on the screen and he gets excited at the thought of the bikes and hot girls. A mischievous smile slowly grows as he forms a thought. He doesn't want to sit here and watch TV; he wants to be in it.

"You know what? I'm outta here" Johnny tells no one but himself. He drops the uneaten popcorn on the table in front of him and gets up and leaves.

As soon as he enters the elevator, Nat comes out of her room. She smells the popcorn and hears the crashing of bikes on TV. Curious she follows the smell and sound and finds the room empty, with the popcorn on the table.

She walks over and sits down on the couch. She picks the popcorn up and starts to eat it. She smiles as she knows this was Johnny's doing, he was the only one who would watch bikes on TV and even eat popcorn that was slightly burnt at the bottom. She looks at the TV debating whether to change the channel, but at the last second she decides not to. As Natalie watches, she hears the voices of Reed and Sue arguing. At the same time the announcer on the television started speaking. "And now, ladies and gentlemen, we have a special guest for you, Johnny Storm of the Fantastic Five!!"

Reed and Sue stops speaking as Nat chokes on the popcorn she had in her mouth. Ben comes stomping in at the same time; he had heard the last part of what the announcer had said. Nat finally stops coughing as Sue helps her.

The gang all watch as Johnny rides a bike, performing twists, and turns, and all kinds of stunts he can think of to impress anybody out there that's watching. On and on he goes the whole world watching. Until something happens. In the mid-air, Johnny happens to let his bike go, and while he is in the air, his body starts to slowly smoke, his eyes go flame orange, then all of sudden he shoots forwards in the air.

"Is he, flying?" The announcer says.

As sudden as before he starts to plummet to the ground, he lands with a thud. Everyone is quiet as they watch Johnny slowly get up, as soon as he does he tears off the bike uniform to reveal another uniform. It's the Fantastic 5 uniform.

"So what can you tell us about the outfit?" The announcer asks Johnny.

Johnny grins and looks into the camera. "Not too much, but I will say that it's all weather and no leather. Kind of Armani meets Astronaut"

The other members stare at the TV with their mouths open.

"He didn't" Sue said.

"Oh he did" Ben responded.

Sue got madder and madder, her face already slightly red "What did he do to the uniform?!"

Nat looks over at Reed. Reed's face went pink then to red as he closed his lab coat tighter. Nat hide's her grin as she looked away. Her secret grin vanished as she watched Johnny

"So what are your superhero names?" The announcer asked.

"I go by the Human Torch. The ladies call me Torch" Johnny said with a smile.

Natalie groaned at that.

"What about the rest of the team?" The annoying announcer asked.

"Ummm, We call my sister, Sue, the Invisible Girl!" Johnny says

"How about Reed Richards? He is the leader, right?" The announcer asked.

We call him... Mr. Fantastic" Johnny said.

"How about this... Thing?" The announcer asked again.

"That's it! The Thing!" Johnny claims.

Ben grumbled angrily.

"What about this girl? The Thing's sister."

Johnny hesitates. "Umm... I guess I would call her Ice Queen"

"Ice Queen aka Natalie Grimm and your self used to date is that correct" Johnny nodded "And then you broke up why is that" the interviewer asked

"I did something and she broke up with me it wasn't even that bad" Johnny replied

Ben roared, he was enraged at what Johnny had done to his little sister. Nat had tears pooling in her eyes, his words had hurt her. She was angry as well.

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!!" Ben roared. He stomped away to the stairs with the rest of the gang running after him. Sue was with Nat, pulling her along.

As Johnny left the building and into the outside of where there was a huge crowd of his "adoring fans", the rest of the gang was coming up to the street of where everything was happening. The crowd parted as Johnny walked. He was smiling big when he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head.

He turned and saw that Ben had thrown a licence plate at him. As he watched he saw Ben throw his crumpled car towards him. He ducked, avoiding the damaged car.

"You are gonna pay for that Pebbles!" Johnny yelled.

"Johnny! Why did you do that? Giving us names?" Sue asked angrily.

"Why not?" Johnny asked.

"Johnny, this thing is not permanent. We are gonna be normal again." Reed said.

"So what, What if I don't want to be "normal" again?! We didn't all turn into monsters like..."

Johnny retailed back. Reed didn't have anything to say to that. But Ben did.

"What, What were you gonna say? Huh?! Know what? You're not even worth it." Ben asked.

Ben shook his head and turned around. Soon enough he was pelted by a Fireball to the head from Johnny.

"Did you just--" Ben started to say before Johnny threw another fireball at Ben's face.

"Ok, that's it Tinkerbelle!! You want to fly? Then, FLY!!" Ben yelled. He charged towards Johnny with a huge fist raised. He launches his fist just as Reed stepped in between them. Ben's fist goes right through Reed and hits Johnny who flies backwards and hits a billboard. Nat runs up to Ben, she had been hidden behind Sue.

"Stop it!! That's enough!" Nat cried. She had evidence of fresh tears down her cheeks.

Johnny gets up, already pissed off, he makes another fireball in one of his hands. He walks towards Ben. Sue gets in between Nat and Ben, and Johnny. But it didn't matter because Johnny stopped when he saw Nat's face. He just realized that he caused her pain. It was his fault.

"Nat... I'm..." Johnny starts to apologise,

Natalie puts a palm up, making Johnny stop talking. "Don't....just don't."

Johnny's heart broke piece by piece as Nat turned away from him. She walks away, the crowd parts to let her through. The cameras flash as she walks. Ben looks at Johnny and he walks away too.

"Damn it, Johnny" Sue said. She followed Ben.

"You need to control yourself and think before you--" Reed said.

"Act." Johnny finished Reed's sentence. His face and emotions covered with a mask. "Here we go again. Reed, what if we got these gifts for a reason? What if we have a higher calling?"

"A higher calling? Like getting girls and making money?" Reed sarcastically asked.

Johnny grins, "Is there any higher?"

Reed just looks at Johnny and leaves, going after Sue and the others.