"Now what?" Sam asked, sharing a wide-eyed glance with Steve and Bucky.

"We get on those helicarriers, no matter what. Let's go." Steve commanded before taking off down the hallway with Sam and Bucky quick to pursue him. After running through a maze of hallways, the trio eventually come upon a door that leads them outside, where they needed to be about five minutes ago.

As soon as the sun hits their faces, all three men break into a light jog in order to keep the helicarriers in sight.

"Hey, guys, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asked unexpectedly as they ran across the tarmac. 

"If they're shooting at you, they're bad." Bucky answered like it was such an obvious answer.

"Makes sense." Sam nodded his head as he spoke before he opened his wings and took off into the air. Steve and Bucky, however, jumped over the ledge of the tarmac and onto the other below seeing as how neither have the power of flight like Sam does.

As they landed on the ground, Steve rolled across it a few times on his shield before pushing himself into an upright position in order to keep running. Bucky didn't have the luxury of such a thing, so he went the harder way and rolled over the top of one of the jets sitting on the tarmac.

Bucky picked up his pace a little and fell into step with Steve. As the two of them neared the loading and unloading section of the tarmac, they were met with HYDRA soldiers, who as Bucky had stated before, started shooting at them. Steve and Bucky split apart with Steve diving to the right and Bucky diving to the left.

"I'll create a distraction so you can go ahead and get to your assigned helicarrier. I have a feeling we're running out of time, quick." Bucky proposed. He didn't really bother with being too quiet seeing as how the HYDRA agents most likely couldn't hear him over the gunfire anyways.

"Are you sure?" Steve asked, gauging Bucky's reaction. 

"Of course. It'll be just like the old days." Bucky smirked while Steve rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say," Steve paused before he continued to say, "Just be careful."

"Always am." 

Steve nodded his head before he pushed himself into a standing position with Bucky quickly doing the same. Bucky glanced around before he nodded to Steve and took off towards the HYDRA agents who, somehow, hadn't run out of bullets yet. Steve waited a few seconds before he jumped onto the nearest set of crates and back up onto a different tarmac.

As soon as his feet were on the ground, he set his sights and angled his body towards the first helicarrier. He hadn't gotten very far when Sam's voice came on over their comm pieces.

"I found those bad guys you were talking about."

"You okay?" Steve asked as he continued his pursuit of the giant flying ship.

"Not dead yet." Sam replied before the comms went silent again. Steve was within twenty feet of the end of the tarmac and his helicarrier. He allowed himself to smile a lightly. However, no sooner than he thought getting there would be easy, something heavy rammed into his side and knocked him off his course.

Steve landed hard on his side, the force of his landing knocking the wind out of him. He quickly rolled to his back and jumped into a standing position. As he looked up from the ground and at the person who stood in front of him, all the air he had just brought back into his lungs was expelled as he let out a strangled gasp.

Her blonde hair flew in the wind, free from the ponytail she had been wearing it in when they first met. Her mask and eye piece were gone, whether it had been her idea or Pierce's Steve wasn't sure. But she was still dressed in the same uniform as yesterday, except now she had new weapons attached to her.