Chapter 8

~ Year Later~

It's been a whole year we are in 2019 now let me tell you what happened in 2018 Zach turned 17 and I turned 16 he's a May baby and I'm a October baby Logan and Jake got me my first car since I passed my drivers. 2019 Jeep Wrangler but it was lifted.Chole and Logan have. Broken up 😭 he lost the fight he clearly had that won thought so that's bullshit. That fight saved his career tho he is much more mature now he's not like the Logan he was back in 2017 he is more responsible 👀 he still does mess around a lot he have a new member though he's names Mike he's funny he's like Logan's best friend even though he's older then Logan.

The WDW boys have came out with a lot of new music there busy being at the studio recording more songs to put out I sometimes go over and bring them food or just to hang out with them. They came out with a book and also an Album which everyone was waiting on. I also got to meet his parents and siblings there also nice and sweet. They where going on tour again. I had to get on the pill cause I be getting that Dick😝 hehehe. Logan caught us once he kicked Zach out and didn't let me see him for a week but he eventually got over it.

Also Jake has a whole new team 10 members everyone he had left Team 10 and started doing there own thing and Musically is not called TikTok I have over 30 million followers I have grown so much on there I'm very grateful I get paid also I make YouTube videos some times I vlog once and a while but I'm bad at uploading. Logan has been making a lot of content though. He also said he wants a rematch against KSI. Also did I tell you Jake won his fight. Anyways back to reality I was at Petco at the moment. " Albino Snake or Bearded dragon?" I asked my self "Dragon" I nodded and went to go get a cart and a worker. I told the worker what Dragon I wanted and he got it for me and I asked him for help on what I needed to get him.

When I got everything I paid for it and headed home. When I got home I parked and grabbed the dragon which I found out is a guy so I named him Marco. "Oh god what did you get?" Logan said when he saw me with the petco box. I smiled and put it on the table and got out Marco and showed him to Logan he jumped back "What the Fuck is that!" He shouted " this is Marco he is a Bearded Dragon" I smiled can you help me with his stuff it's in my car" I smiled sweetly at him. He rolled his eyes but went and got the glass cage thing and took it upstairs to my room and I got the other things he set it up for me and I did the rest when I was done I put Marco in and left him in there.

I locked my door and I grabbed my bong and took a few dabs and then hid it i laid in bed and tried to do some homework but I started watching Netflix I was watching Death Note. But after a few episodes I got hungry so I ordered some food. I got a text saying the food was here so I went downstairs and got it. I didn't realize I got so much but I went to the table and ate. Logan was there I didn't even realize it. I looked up and he was staring at me. "Umm Hi?" I said rising an eyebrow.

"What the hell are you on?" He said "nothing" I sorta panicked but tried not to show it. He moved closer and I loved back my phone started ringing it was Zach. "Oh would you look at that my baby daddy calling" I grabbed my food and ran out. "YOUR WHAT?!" He yelled I answered "babe you life saver." I walked into my room and closed the door with my foot. He laughed "what happened" he asks "I might have taken a few dabs and I ordered a bunch of food and started eating and Logan was just staring at me" I told him and started eating again.

" you gotta stop doing it when he's home you going to get caught" he chuckled " I was gonna ask if you wanted to come to the studio but now you can't cause of how you are" he said "awwwe babe" I pouted " can't you come for me?" I asked "mhmmm okay sure I will be there in a few okay" he said "yess okay see you in a bit" I sad and hung up.

I quickly got dressed

And brushed my hair, put in my jewelry and waited for Zach.

When he came I walked downstairs "Logan I going out with Zach I will be back later!" I said and walked out I went out to Zach's car and got in I gave him a quick kiss was still a bit 🍃 so everything was like slow motion for me.

He knows I get a bit horny when I'm like this so he decided to tease me. As he was driving he kept moving his hand up and down my thigh he would get close to my area and then move his hand back down. I looked over at him and bit my lip slightly he had a smirk I unbuckled my seat belt and reached over and undid his pants and his zipper "babe what are yo-oh god." Zach gripped the string wheel.

I can't believe I'm doing this but..
⚠️ Warning 18+⚠️

(but ik some of YALL 18+ yet but you still gonna read it cuz I do that to even though I'm 18💀)

I licked his tip I smiled and looked up at him from the conner of my eye I heard his breath get shaky I took him in my mouth and moved my head up and down swirling my tongue. He let out a few moans.

"Fuck babe" he moaned and pushed my head down he would glance down at me once and a while as he drove. The car stopped and I looked up but kept stroking him we where at a stop light he grabbed my neck and pulled me in and roughly kissed me. I kissed back he tightened his grip and pulled me away " you are so getting it for doing this right now" he kissed me again before gripping my hair and bringing me back down and he put his dick in my mouth and thrusted his hips up fucking my face. 👀

In till he had to go on the green light. He was getting sloppy he was getting close. When he did he released in my mouth I pulled away "Swallow" he said looking glancing at me and back at the road. I did as told and opened my mouth to show him. He smirked and nodded "good girl" he kissed my cheek and I helped him button his pants back up.

~ End of this dirty little part~

When we got to the studio I wiped my face and got out of the car. We walked into the studio I said hi to all the boys and I watched them record like I always do..

~~~~~~

Oop- this one is short

12/17/20

Word count 1282