Chapter 13

(Bens POV)

Me and Lizzie walked downstairs from her room. We sat down on the sofa in the living room.

'So...who's this Avi' I asked sitting down next to her. She was in between my legs. She just laughed and got out her phone and showed me a picture of five people. One black guy with a big black jacket on, another guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes and standing behind him was a guy with blonde hair. There was a girl with dark brown hair and a guy next to her with brown hair...green eyes...beanie? That's him?

'That one?' I asked pointing to him.

'Yup, that's him' Lizzie said. I huffed sarcastically

'Aw...don't worry, you're almost as cute' she said turning to me and smirking.

'Funny, you're funny' I said tapping her, telling her I wanted to get up. I went into the kitchen made me and Lizzie a cup of coffee before sitting next to her. She was reading a magazine called.....Bliss, or something like that. I placed our cups on the table, she was wearing really short shorts and a tank top that did nothing to hide her bra and...other. I couldn't help myself. I leaned over to her, I touched her chin with my finger and thumb and went straight for her neck kissing it lightly.

'Ben' she gasped.

'Shhhh' I whispered. I kissed her neck with a little but more force, I bit down lightly on her neck and she dropped her magazine on the floor. I chuckled and looked at her. I kissed her lightly on the lips and then got stronger and more passionate. I was resting between her legs that were wrapped around my waist. After we both pulled away I Rested my forehead on hers before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

'You've got studying to do' I whispered.

'Mmmm, I could study you' she giggled.

'Later sometime' I said getting up and helping her up.

'Ill be upstairs if you need me' she said taking her coffee and pecking me on the lips before walking upstairs. I decided to take a shower.

___________

Sorry it's short...I'm trying to update all of my story's but I've got exams to practice for toooo....So really sorry

-C