Chapter 6

(Lizzie's POV)

I woke up in the car, I saw flashing lights outside the window, as my vision un-Blurred itself I saw that they were the lights of ambulances.

'I thought that we were going to the police station' I said.

'I called the police, they're meeting us here' he said sighing. I wish this had never happened.

I got out if the car and then felt someone grab my leg, it was Ben. He lifted me up and started to carry me to the hospital.

'I can carry myself you know' I said smirking.

'I know, but you're probably tired and worm out from....' He stopped.

'Its okay, I'm used to this kind of pain' I said. Ben looked shocked. We got through the doors and a woman rushed over to us.

'Hello, I'm nurse Sanders. How may I help you?'

'Im Benedict Cumberbatch and uhm,...This is a friend if mine, she's in bad shape because...because uhm...'

'I got raped' I as nereid for him, it wasn't nearly as hard for me as it was for him, well the pain was, but saying it was something that came naturally to me now.

'Oh dear, we'd better get you to a doctor right away' she said as she wheeled a wheelchair towards me. I sat in it and Ben pushed me, following the nurse. We went into a room that was really white, there were a few blue chairs and a framed picture. I love the picture, it was of a TARDIS and it said Keep Calm I'm The Doctor. I laughed as we walked/wheeled in. Ben saw what I was looking at. 'You like Dr Who?' He asked

'Like it? I love it!' I said. Forgetting my situation for a few seconds before a male doctor walked in.

'Hello, I'm doctor Martin, what's your situation then?' He asked getting out his clip board.

'She was raped' The nurse said, handing him gloves. Why does he need gloves? Oh!

'Ok..well this may be a little awkward for you dear, but you need to sit up on this table and I need to take a look, to see if there's any damage that has been done' he said kindly. Ben kissed my head and started to walk to the door

'Where are you going?' I asked

'Well, I'm going outside, they're about to...'

I cut him off 'I know, please stay, you're the only one I trust' I said nearly in tears.

He moved his hand from the door and looked at the doctor who nodded at him. He turned to the corner of the room and stared out the window. I sat in the chair, dear god it was COLD! The doctor removed my towel and dressing gown, he examined my body and wrote down on his clip board. After a while he out on the gloves and lifted my legs, I was really uncomfortable but I knew it had to be done.

'Well you're very lucky' The doctor said.

'How so?' Ben asked form the corner

'Well, if she hadn't been saved, another minuet and he would have ripped her whole....pelvic area' he said. As he continued to write on his board. The nurse gave me hospital clothes and I got dressed.

'Its okay sir, you can look now' the nurse said to Ben. He turned to me and gave me a sympathetic smile.

Then a group of policemen came through the door. 'Miss, are you Lizzie Grassi?' One said. I nodded.

'Im detective Martina' the woman said. I shook her hand

'We would like to inform you that police men have been by your house and arrested Mr Grassi...your father..Is that correct?' She asked.

I nodded 'well, we now have a difficult question....How do you feel about going into social services, or do you have anyone to take you in?' She asked. What? I had no one, now I have to go to social services. Worst day of my life.

'Ill take her in!' I looked up to see Ben looking at the police officers. 'Uhm..sir are you sure?' She asked

'Yes, I'll sign the papers now, I'm familiar with her, she knows me so we'll be comfortable with it' he said with a matter-of-fact voice.

'O..Kay' she said and handed him the paper. I couldn't help but have my mouth open the whole time. He nodded at me after he had done and then said 'Doc, do you have anyone here called Gillian Watson?' God I almost forgot, thanks for the reminder Ben. I stared at the doctor waiting for a response.

'Uh,...yes we do, shes here. But we cannot tell you where' he said. What?!

'Please, I'm her friend, I need to see her!' I slightly yelled

'Ill call the family, what's your name again?, so they can verify you?'

'Lizzie Grassi' I said. Had he forgotten, (lol)

The doctor left the room and came back after 5 minuets. 'Mr and Mrs Watson are waiting for you in room 221B floor 2. I nodded and Ben helped me off of the chair. We started to walk away and I grabbed my dressing gown as we left the room. The doctor gave me something as we left.

'These are anti-depressants and pain killers, take them twice a day, in the morning and at night' he said. I took them and Ben thanked him. We began to walk to the elevator, I pushed the button for floor 2 and Ben just hugged me.