Chapter 1

(Lizzie's POV)

'What! That's not true, babe I'm sorry' I said. Hugging my friend Gillian who was weeping in my arms. 'How did you find out?' I asked. She had just been cheated on by he Ex-Boyfriend Jake. 'I went by his house the other day...and *sniffle* I walked in because he said he was "Ill" and I brought him some soup. But when I walked in there he was with......' She couldn't finish the sentence. Then my anger began to boil. That bugger is gonna pay. I let go of her 'where are you going?' She asked.

'To take care of something' I said before storming off to a group of boys. I knew he was there, it was the same group of crackheads that he hangs out with. 'OI!' I yelled. Some of the boys stared at me. Me and Gillian weren't exactly the scariest of people, in fact we were kind of the "No Body likes you nerds" people. Anyway I yelled at him. 'Do you see what you did to that poor girls heart' I said, pointing at Gillian who was sitting On a bench.

'So, I got this new chick...ooh you should have seen dat ass' he said high fixing his friend. To be honest he wasn't the best looking guy. He was small, he had a lot of spots in his face and he has light blonde hair. He looked at me once more before I stormed off towards Gillian. That's when the school bell rang. 'What you got first?' I asked. It was the first week back and we have just got our timetables. 'Sience' she said smiling. Yup were nerds. Who love science. We walked to the classroom together, linking our arms, all of our classes are the same. Thank god, neither of us would survive without the other.

'Looks like the two nerdy lesbo's are back' This guy called Matt shouted.

'Thats enough Mr Samuels, that is your third warning today, and you've only been in class for less than five minuets' Our teacher Mrs. Williams said. Today was our first day back test. Supposedly it was going to get our brains working for the day, either way we loved it. Well, me and Gillian did. We got handed our sheet and sat in our desk. Luckily we got to chose where we wanted to sit. Mine and Gillian's desk were next to each other in the second row. 'Okay students.....Test' she said before sitting at he desk and reading a book. After 45 minuets the school bell went. Matt Samuels was the first to run up to The teachers desk and place his paper down before running out the door. Me and Gillian were the last ones out 'Have a nice day' Gillian said. 'Yeah, see you soon' I added before we exited the door.

'What class do we have now?' Gillian asked

'Uhhh....Maths' I said. Yayyyyy. Maths.

'Well if it isn't tweedle dee and tweedle plastic' I said walking up to Cassie and Emily, they were the school barbies. You either Loved them, or Hated them. There isn't a like or crush, They were total wanna be queens and were super annoying. It's either their personality that's annoying or the fact that they have had so many nose jobs that their voices are just ear piercing.

'Oh....I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you because if all the people shouting my name' Emily said.

'Whatever' Gillian said before tugging my arm. 'Were gonna be late for Maths' She was in love with maths. But then again, who isn't besides everyone else at this school.

Sorry it's a short first chapter. But the next few are gonna be detailed with description of the teachers and the classes.