The Devil's sister learns the truth and makes a declaration

Lilith POV
All I could do was scream. I knew that Nii-san was holding me I know he was apologizing but all I was aware of was pain. It was like someone had covered me in lava and the part that hurt the most shouldn't even exist. After a minute of excruciating pain my eyes wandered to the tail- my tail.
"How did this happen?" I whispered Horsley once the pain subsided.
"Lil, there's something I have to tell you." Nii-san said releasing me. Urushihara and Ashiya were cautiously sticking their heads in frm the hall.
"Guys you should probably come in, Lil I think you should sit down." Nii-san said. I obeyed and sat on one side of the table while everyone else sat facing me. Nii-san proceeded to explain that he was in fact a demon lord from another world and how Urushihara and Ashiya were his generals along with the fact that Emi was the hero of Ente Isla, the other world, and that Suzuno was in fact an assassin sent to kill him originally. It took me a moment to process but it all clicked.
"So are you telling me that I'm a demon too?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Technically you're a devil but yeah." Nii-san responded standing up. We all followed suit. After standing though I dropped to one knee and bowed my head.

"Lil? Are you ok-?" Nii-san began but I cut him off saying something that even I could barely believe.

"I, Lilith, pledged my undying loyalty to you Lord Satan, I solemnly swear that from this day forward I will serve by your side as your humble general and to follow you through whatever battles or danger that may come." With that I raised my head to meet three pairs of eyes each one saying something different. Urushihara's were lazily suprised, Ashiya's were gleaming with pride, and Nii-san's held a mix of horror and pure shock.

"Lil... What did you just do?" He asked dumbfounded.

"I signed myself up." I replied calmly crossing my fingers that he wouldn't get angry.

"WHY?! YOU COULD BE KILLED YOU KNOW THAT?! I could get you killed..." He replied dejectedly.

"Shut up." I said firmly they looked at me like I'd grown another head,which at that point wouldn't surprise me frankly, and I continued
"I'm doing this because I'm a demon I'm doing it because I'm your sister, family sticks together- even when it could get them killed."
He stared at me and his gaze softened as he shook his head.
"You'll definitely fit in here," then  with a voice bursting with pride and a bright aura he held out his hand to me and declared "Rise my general! And know that in victory you will rule by my side as my sister the queen of Ente Isla!" I took his hand and rose feeling pride that I wasn't even aware I was capable of. Then once the moment passed Ashiya asked a question that turned my blood to ice:
"By the way my lady, why is it that you screamed earlier?" I dropped to the floor and began rocking back and forth hugging my knees.
"I got a video message..... I have seen things a child should never see...." Nii-san kneeled down in front of me sweating slightly.
"L-lil... This message wasn't from someone calling herself 'Mi-kitty?' By chance, was it?" He asked nervously. I just nodded unable to reply as I recalled the horrors I witnessed.