The Devil's sister meets her niece and goes through a transformation

🚨SPOILERS FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T READ THE MANGAS!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!🚨

Emi POV
I walked up the steps to Maou's apartment holding Alas Ramus. When I got to the door the first thing I heard was Maou shouting at someone while a girl laughed. That's weird, that definitely isn't Suzano's voice but it definitely sounds familiar... I thought frowning. I knocked and everything got quite inside and I heard whispering before the door slid open to reveal Lilith with a mischievous grin....... And a tail. I screamed and nearly dropped Alas Ramus.
"Whoa you ok girl?" She asked raising an eyebrow.
"Why do you have a tail?!" I asked freaking out.
"Oh that, yeah I'm kinda a demon general now, you coming in?" She replied nonchalantly. I just walked in numbly. I put Alas Ramus down and she ran to Maou. He picked her up and said,
"So... It turns out that the blood transfusion made Lil a demon... Hehe..." He scratched the back of his head before repositioning Alas Ramus.
"Maou, I'm not going to yell at you because what I'd say can't be said in front of Alas Ramus- but be aware as soon as she's asleep I'm going to kill you." I stated calmly causing him to gulp.
"Papa! Who dis?" Alas Ramus asked while pointing to Lilith.
"I was about to ask the same thing, 'papa'." Lilith asked bending down so that she was face to face with her.
"Lil this is Alas Ramus my daughter, it's a long story, Alas Ramus this is Lilith your aunt." Maou said calmly shaking Alas Ramus to reposition her.
"Lilf-Neecha!" She shouted holding her hands out for Lilith to take her. Lilith gently removed her from Maou's arms and booped her saying,
"Sorry sweetie but I'm not your 'nee-chan' I'm your oba-chan" Alas Ramus put a finger to her chin and paused for a moment before flinging her armes out and shouting,
"Lilf-obacha!"I sweatdropped as Lilith started squealing and cuddling her raving about how cute she is.
(Time skip)
I was just about to leave with Alas Ramus when Lilith collapsed. Maou immediately caught her.
"Emi..." He said in a low voice not facing me.
"Yeah what is it?" I asked as I looked at my passed out friend.
"Call Emeralda ok?" He still hadn't looked away from his little sister and I was starting to worry. How is he so calm? Does he even care that she's like this? I wondered half angrily.
"Why? Wouldn't it be better to call a doctor?" I asked uncertainty filling my voice. He turned to look at me and,for God knows why, I felt my heart shatter as I saw tears coursing down his face.
"Please..." He said his voice breaking. Without another word I whipped out my phone and called her. In about thirty minutes a gate opened up and Eme came through. In that amount of time Lilith's condition had worsened dramatically. She was caked in sweat and shaking profusely. Eme started giving orders and all of us except Maou and rushed around to follow them, even Urushihara was helping, Suzuno came over to help too since she had heard the commotion. After we'd put Urushihara's blanket on the floor and gently placed Lilith on it and placed a cool towel on her forehead Eme looked her over to see what was wrong with her. After stepping back Eme looked at us all grimly and said,
"She's running an incredibly high fever, it would seem that her human body is rejecting her new demon blood." I paled and Maou started to shake and in a quieter voice than I'd ever heard him use he asked,
"What does that mean exactly?" Eme pursed her lips into a thin line and said,
"Unless she stabilizes- she will die." Everyone in the room froze and I felt myself start to cry.
"Is there anything we can do to help her?" Maou asked in an incredibly calm tone. His eyes were covered by his bangs but I could tell he was crying.
"She would need to be exposed to a high level of demonic power in order to acclimate her body to it." She replied matter of factly. With that Maou stood up and held his hands over her body.
"What are you doing?" I asked sceptically.
"What does it look like Emi? I'm going to use my magic to bring her fever down, I'm not the devil for nothing afterall." He said proudly but at the same time his voice held a seriousness I'd never heard before. With that he started chanting.
"Teal htij ytilx wok jte ij feas, Teal htij ytilx wok jte ij feas, Teal htij ytilx wok jte ij feas." (Best I could do for "heal this child for she is weak" in Ente Islan). I watched in horrified fascination as a dark mist coming from Maou's hands and a red magic circle surrounded Lilith and seemed to be absorbed by her skin. After a little while her fever broke and Eme, Suzuno,Alas Ramus and I all left but not before I wished Maou luck with her recovery. The thing was he was asleep...and I kissed his forehead before I said it....

3rd POV
Around midnight Lilith woke up in immense pain as she developed a few new appendages: two bat-like wings grew out of her back and on her head small horns stuck out from under her hair.

3rd POVAround midnight Lilith woke up in immense pain as she developed a few new appendages: two bat-like wings grew out of her back and on her head small horns stuck out from under her hair

Along with this her eye color changed from their original green to amber with a red/purple tint. As well as her canines grew into fangs.