~The Objective~

Jellal Fernandez:

Age: 19
Affiliation: Government Spy
Hair Color: Blue
Specific Features: Red tattoo on right side of face
Current Mission: Unknown as of now

Erza (No last name):

Age: 18
Affiliation: The Cursed Spirits
Hair Color: Red (Scarlet)
Specific Features: Has a false eye due to a nearly failed mission several years ago.
Current Mission: None currently

~The story begins..

My names is Jellal Fernandez. As you might already know, I'm a government spy for the kingdom of Fiore. I am the youngest spy in this organization to make it to the list of top ten spies in two months. Of course, I try to be humble about it.. I'm only the second best spy in the kingdom. This next mission will surely place me above that horribly cocky Midnight fellow. But I suppose he hates me because 1) I know his real name- Macbeth and 2) I'm the only competition here. But, back to my meeting.

"Agent Fernandez, I'm sure you're very much aware of the organization called 'The Cursed Spirits'?" My boss, Minerva, says. "Yes, m'lady." (I have no idea why everyone calls her that, but I guess she has her reasons.) "Our insiders have informed us that the leader of the TCS is dying from a deadly poison. His heir is an eighteen-year-old girl he personally hand-picked," says Minerva. At this, I'm shocked. "An eighteen-year-old?! That preposterous, m'lady! In fact, that means she's younger than me!" My ears must have heard wrong.

Minerva smiles a bit. "Yes, she is quite powerful. She is the top member of their organization. She joined at age twelve."
Hmm.. sounds like a challenge. I grin. "Don't worry, m'lady. I'm up for anything."

Minerva smiles. "Wonderful."

"Your first objective is to find out what 'Plan Sliced Pineapple' is. I will explain in a bit why," Says m'lady.

"Your second objective is to eliminate this heir. Their leader is is dying, and if the heir is dead, their organization will be sent into a state of complete chaos. And of course, the leader will either be dead by then or in no state to choose another heir. What we are trying to accomplish by doing this is to disband this organization, and if not that, then send their nonsensical actions away for the time being. They have already destroyed many towns and villages just for their own sick senses of entertainment. Our sources have also informed us of something they could be planning- Plan Sliced Pineapple -and the effects will be very devastating if they carry it out. That is why we must stop them." She pauses for a bit.

"I won't let you down, m'lady," I say, leaving the room. Minerva, being an old friend of mine, smiles.

"This kingdom knows you won't."