Chapter 2- Dorky Trouble

Start from the beginning

Great. How great her life was going to be at school now.

Ally didn't even want to consider the fact that she was now in Cameron Miller's list of 'Potential girlfriends'.

If he thought his old tricks and charming talks would work on her, he was dead wrong. You can't just go around and use your cheap tricks to make a girl fall for you and then after some time shatter her heart into pieces.

'At least not this time player' she thought to herself. Ally was not going to be that girl.

"Harmless flirting. It's just harmless flirting." She repeated closing her eyes and letting out a sigh as she fell asleep.

***

Next morning was a Sunday. Ally woke up and rubbed her eyes trying to adjust to the bright light of the sun as she grabbed her phone from under the pillow to check the time. She was surprised to see that she had received a message at 9:05 am approximately one hour ago from an unknown number which she was able to recognize now. She wasn't used to getting messages this early in the morning so she curiously opened the message.

Good morning Dorky! ;-)  How did u sleep? – C

Ally giggled reading the text Cameron had sent her. But quickly her mind was filled with conflicting thoughts.

She should be angry why the heck was she giggling and smiling? She shook her head not wanting to realize the possibilities. But the million dollar question was why someone like Cameron would text her at 9 in the morning? Weren't popular guys suppose to wake up like after 12? Was she the only one who received a good morning message from him?

Ally shook off the last thought. Of course, she wasn't the only girl he would be sending sweet and flirty messages. He was the playboy of her school who had dated almost half the girls in her grade. She knew he would be using these tricks to get in every girl's pants. Ally wasn't a special girl to him. She didn't even want to be.

And why was she even bothered by a simple message? It's not like she likes him or something they are not even friends. So the best thing to do, was to simply ignore his messages. That's exactly what Ally did. She believed Cameron would eventually back off if she just avoided him.

It seemed like the perfect plan. Ignore him. Until her phone was bombarded with one liners and dirty jokes almost every hour. He wasn't giving up. But she wasn't going to give up either. She continued to avoid him and didn't reply to any of his texts.

Finally, the moment she had been waiting for was here, Cameron stopped texting her after a final goodnight message.

Good night Dorky! I see you're really stubborn. Good, cause I like stubborn girls ;-) – C

Damn it. Was this boy ever going to fucking give up? She was getting really tired of all the stupid messages she had been getting all day.

So Ally decided to just tell him that she wasn't even a tiny bit interested in him. She hoped he would stop, knowing she wasn't going to come his way.

Why the hell do you keep texting me? It's not like we're friends and trust me I don't even want to be. I don't like jerks. So, you should just stop it. – A

Oh you will. – C

"I won't" she said out aloud. The very thought was disgusting.

Never in a million years, Miller. –A

She didn't want to call him by his name. She had even saved his number as 'Fucking Miller'.

I like the way you talk to me. All feisty and shit. Goodnight Dorky! See ya tomorrow. – C

Tomorrow was going to be the first day of senior year and somehow Cameron's message made her believe he wouldn't let this go easily. It was one thing to talk to him over messages and entirely different thing to talk to him face to face.

After all he was Cameron Fucking Miller with his whole army behind him and she was only Ally Parker, not the most hot or popular girl in school and she definitely didn't have the whole school protecting her.

What a way to start senior year of high school. With all people trying to make your day a living hell and worst, Cameron Miller chasing after you.

---------------------------------------

A/N: Thanks for reading this people! I am really grateful if you're reading my story. This is close to my heart as I have worked hard on it. So I would really appreciate if you vote and comment. Pretty please!!! I would update more often if I get more votes! And this story contains swearing so if you have a problem with that please don't read it. I think its normal. Plus, the side is the pic of Allie Williams she looks like what I imagined Ally Parker to be. She played Justin bieber's love interest in  'mistletoe'. Updates soon!