Short Storytime then Forum and Rules

After the Multiverse adventure Sonic and his friends lived out peaceful lives and fought evil. It has been two centuries ever since then, but there are still some survivors of that time. They are known as the Relics, some are out there but are in n hiding, there are four that are very well known.

L-Strike: A former Metal Sonic whose purpose is to protect Mobius. He gained the name due to the ability to control Lightning.
Shard: Strike's older brother, another former Metal Sonic, he serves the same purpose. He has a relationship with Nicole.
Nicole: An ancient AI who controls all of Mobotropolis's technology, she is a valued friend of the Acorn family. Is in a relationship with Shard.
Percy/Cyber: The youngest of them all, revolutionized technology, he advanced himself a bit with his robotics. He is a very well known scientist who made anti-gravity technology, and other types. Is also the root of AI development.

Forum

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Looks:
Powers:
Good or Evil:
Personality:
Friends:
Crush (optional):
Extra:

My OCs.

Name: Julian
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Looks: Has his mother's bangs, father's hair, is green furred, has a lose shirt on and wears jeans.
Powers: Can posses people, making thinks float.
Good or Evil: Neutral
Personality: Chaotic, a bit morbid, temperamental, short fuse, cocky.
Friends: His siblings, Silver and Seshin.
Crush (optional): None
Extra: His parents are Cyber and Eris.

Name: Mitsy
Age: 214
Gender: Female
Looks: A short robot cat, her endoskeleton shows a bit, armor covers up her chest, lower legs, and left forearm. The metal she is made out of is a very dark purple. Her endoskeleton resembles bones and her head is like a skull.
Powers: Strength, and a laser in her left palm.
Good or Evil: Good.
Personality: Optimistic, adventurous, cheerful, bubbly, kind, helpful.
Friends: Not many, but it's Silver and Seshin.
Crush (optional): A very tiny one on Silver.
Extra: Titus created her to be like a daughter. She likes cookies and sugary things, but can't really eat them.

Rules:

No smut.
You may curse, just not too often.
Any ships are allowed, but no polygamory.
Only up to five OC's.
If someone has a the same crush on you please don't go Yandere.
Don't hate the Roleplayer, just the Roleplay.
Don't spam.
And if you want to be a Sonic character, just ask in the comments.
Don't rp if I haven accepted you yet.
No god modeling.
DON'T BREAK THIS RULE>>Don't take over the rp. << THERE IS A HUGE PROBLEM WITH THIS RULE. IT'S GETTING REALLY FRUCKING ANNOYING!!!!!
This is a group Roleplay.

BOI FOR NOW