Hidden 5:

When had her life gotten incredibly fucked up?

Thats what Lucy asked her self millions of times. It repeated every time she had doubts reminding her there was no going back no matter what. Her best friend was passed out dried blood stained the floor beneath her feet . She couldnt help but believe this was her fault, and it had been. She shouldve known what would happen when the heartfilla daughter going  missing had slipped through the mansion as the medias eye candy.

She let out another hiss the chains on her wrist tightening even more. They had tortured her to no end. She honestly didnt know what to do. Or foremost how they even got caught. All she remembered was getting in the car with natsu and she felt at most comfortable to take a nap.

They must've been in the car. She should've known. "Natsu" she croaked , licking her lips she looked around for something to help her escape (for the fourth time). Her bindings were tight enough to make her lose consciousness if it hadn't been doing it already. She was on the brink to amputation if she had an hour left of this. She saw a small patch of rust on the chains that she now had wished she saw earlier when she had more strength. She couldnt give up though oh no she couldnt. Their captors would be back any minute to continue their torture a shiver ran up her spine just thinking what they would do to her.

She tugged on her restraints only causing a wince to escape through her lips. She tugged again only causing them to tighten around even more. Her head felt light and her vision blurred. A groan sounded from across the room and just like that lucy was out like a night light.

Her you guys go i tried my hardest on this and its different uk i hope you enjoy :)