Chapter 17:The Arrival of the Two Chibi Soldiers!

Start from the beginning

"KOTORI YOU ARE TOO YOUNG FOR THIS!"

"NU-UH! I'M TWELEVE, THAT'S OLD ENOUGH!"

"Maybe I should stay home..."

~#~

"So it would appear Sailor V has awakened."

"Who's Sailor V? Perhaps one of the new senshi Sailor Celestial told us about?"

"They are protected by the moon so it makes sense..."

"No...the power of the moon protecting them is a guise; they're protected by Venus...Subaru-kun!"

"Bigger brother get back here!"

~#~

"DOWN DOWN DOWN! PUT ME DOWN!"

"WHAT A BRAT!" What Kurogane wasn't expecting was to be bitten by the child. "YOU LITTLE!"

"Now now Kuro-rin, we're on babysitting duty tonight."

"STILL THE LITTLE BRAT IS IN FOR IT WHEN I CATCH HIM."

"Where'd he go?"

Both men turned and were looking into hazel eyes. "Welcome back Kotori-chan. I see you decided to remember your destiny."

"I did. Good thing too. Seeing as you two are completely hopeless without me."

"Both of you in here, I found him. But what's the matter with him?"

Blue, hazel, and red eyes concentrated on the child in the middle of the floor who was glowing in a purple aura. "The shadow will come and consume both the prince of the moon and the prince of the earth. The key to saving them is hidden within time. The shadow cannot be vanquished by the nine Sailor Senshi alone, you need all ten plus the help of the two within time." There was a pause as the aura seemed to form wings and encase the child.

"Sailor Senshi you must make haste, the shadow's first target will be to snuff out the love." He fell back as the aura fully encased him and the light was bright so the other three couldn't see.

"Snuff out the love? What on earth was that? And two within time? And the shadow?"

"We're the only Sailor Senshi awake right now...it's up to the three of us..."

~#~

Kotori walked out of CLAMP campus alone, brooding over what had happened earlier.

"Ohohohohoho, how does everyone like my new designer kimono?"

"Oh it's fabulous Sumeragi-chan!"

Kotori headed over as another laugh followed. "I think it's great Hokuto-chan!"

"I'm sorry, who are you? Do I know you?"

She was so wrapped up in her thoughts that she didn't even notice the youma until it had her in the air. "Let me go...LET ME GO I SAY."

"HEY YOU VILE FLOWER THING! Let her go or so help me I'll punish you! ....Wait, why does that feel familiar?"

"Kamui...get away, run!"

"Hey, how do you know my name?"

"Never mind...RUN!"

"But..."

Soel and Larg looked at each other. "We have no choice; Celestial Memory Beam!" As the beam hit his forehead, violet eyes closed.

"No...no more fighting...I just want to be a normal...teenager....but I do miss my brother and sister...we were closer as senshi...and Fuuma...I miss Fuuma...Alright...I'll do it..."