25.0

"brendon?"

brendon turned around quickly at the sound of his name.

"ryan?" brendon was confused, his old best friend was right in front of him. "it was you all along?"

"i didn't know if you'd want to talk to me again. i didn't know what to do i just wanted to know you again. when my parents were fighting i couldn't help but think if we were still friends you could help." ryan was crying, he felt guilty. brendon probably wished it was someone else. someone prettier.

but he was wrong. brendon wanted to contact ryan again, but after ryan ran he assumed he needed space and time. after that ryan changed his number, oh he was so afraid of rejection.

"i'm sorry. i know i wasn't who you wanted to see. you probably wanted a different boy with a prettier smile an-" ryan was cut of by brendon kissing him hard.

"do you know how bad i wanted to see you? to talk to you? ry, you were my best friend. you were all i ever needed." brendon wiped away the slightly taller boys tears. "ryan. i love you too."

ryan looked at brendon blinking a few times. he was still in shock from the kiss to say the least.

"brendon. i'm really sorry but i can't act like i wanna be just your friend."

"ryan what are you talking about?"

"brendon i love you, as more then a friend. you're amazing and sweet and i want to hold your hand and wear your jacket. i'm so sorry." ryan couldn't even get all his words out before he was already running away, he didn't even wait to hear what brendon would say.

"i shouldn't have left." ryan whispered, he only wished he would've stayed.

"it's okay. we can start from here." brendon took off his leather jacket and put it around ryan.

"i love you, brendon urie."

"i love you too, mystery number."

FIN.