The Good, The Bad, The Kinky (lemon)

"I-I'm sorry Kaito! Please don't hurt me! I love you!" Len yelled as Kaito grabbed what seemed to be a whip.  Len was tied up and chained to a wall. 
      "I love you too. Now tell me sweetie. Do you want a collar to go with that cute outfit of yours?" he asked smirking. 
     Len shook his head and looked away only to have his head turned back. 
   "Aww, don't look away from your master. It's rude," the older male snapped.
"S-Sorry, master," Len mumbled. He looked like he was ready to cry but somehow kept it in. 
      Len had been in Kaito's basement for two days. He didn't mind. In fact he enjoyed it. He never felt so in love with someone before. Every time Len heard the basement door open, he knew his master was here to play. Kaito would always use some kind of toy on Len. This upset the younger male. He wanted the real thing. It seemed fair since he didn't even know why this had happened. 
        A few weeks ago Kaito had cheated on Len. Obviously this upset Len and they split up. A few weeks later Len was walking back to his house only to be knocked out and now he was here.
       "K-Kaito please b-be gentle," Len moaned as Kaito slowly stroked the boy's member.
  "Hey! I don't think I let you speak," shouted Kaito. Len looked sad. In all their relationship Len had never heard Kaito yell like this. It scared him, but at the same time he was slightly turned on by it. 
      He watched as Kaito looked through the "instruments".  Today Kaito hadn't chosen any toy besides the whip. Len frowned. Kaito always used the whip and then he moved on to some toy that gave Len pleasure. Maybe he needed to be careful. Maybe Kaito chose something better, like an actual toy. He blushed at the thought as Kaito slowly walked over. 
     "Len~ Please stand up," he whispered seductively. 
Of course, Len did as he was told and slowly stood up. He turned around. He then heard a crack and pain on his back. 
      "Why don't you bend over~?" he asked as he continued whipping. Len let out several moans. 
      "My my my, you excited little boy," purred Kaito as he dropped the whip and pinned Len to the wall. He started kissing biting and sucking, leaving marks everywhere. Len continued to moan until Kaito stopped.

     "It was a mistake to let you up," he mumbled as he made Len bend over again.  
   The younger boy was nervous but at the same time he got even more excited by Kaito's husky voice. 
          He held his breath as Kaito thrusted in to him. Len screamed as Kaito continued to thrust inside of him. Len started to cry. He felt the pain throughout his entire body. 
        He tried to calm down and let the pain turn into pleasure but it took a while for it to finally happen. When it did Len let out more moans. Kaito also moaned as he held on to the small body, leaving marks in it and almost piercing the skin every now and then. 
      Len finally came and minutes later, Kaito did too.
          "Good slave," he mumbled and kissed Len on the forehead. "I'll come down later, and we can have more fun then," he said as he headed upstairs and shut the door.