Seven Minutes in Heaven (fluff)

Requested by: Kayleen--YaoiQueen 
Art done by: ChibiUnicornz on DeviantArt?

Today was game night in the vocaloid mansion. The main six sat in a sat in a circle with some others sitting around.
     "So who is choosing tonight's game?" asked Miku. The others looked around.
 "W-We could play my favorite game eheheh," mumbled Meiko holding her sake bottle close to her. 
    "So you want to play spin the bottle huh? What's it going to be? Truth or dare or Seven Minutes in Heaven?" 
     "Rin please no. Last time we did those two games Kaito and Miku wouldn't stop kissing each other," grumbled Len, his hair covering as eyes. 
     "You're only saying that because you're jealous it wasn't you," snapped Rin.
 "Whatever let's just choose something."
      "Truth or Dare it is," mumbled Meiko as she placed an empty sake bottle on the ground. "Let's play!" she announced and flicked the bottle. It had landed on Rin.
   "Oh great," she mumbled. "I choose truth." 
 "Rin, is it true you've made out with a Len body pillow before?" asked Meiko, smirking.
   "THAT WAS YEARS AGO!! BEFORE I FOUND OUT HE WAS MY BROTHER!!" she screeched covering her face with a pillow and then spinning the bottle. Next, it landed on Luka. 
        "Luka truth or dare?"
  "I choose dare because I'm not scared.
  "I dare you to kiss uhm...Miku, for a whole minute," she said while laughing. Luka then pulled Miku in and started kissing her until Rin told them to stop. Blush was across Miku's face as Luka spun the bottle. 
    "Ah, Len, truth or dare?" 

      "Dare." 
"I dare you to have seven minutes in heaven with Kaito!"she yelled as she opened the closet door and standing in some pose. 
       "O-Oh," he mumbled getting into the closet. Kaito quietly followed. 
 Now they were both shut in with no way out for seven minutes, but what they didn't know, was that Luka had locked the door on accident. 

   "W-Well uhm, what do you want to do?" asked Len shyly.  Before Len knew what was going on he was pinned the wall stuck looking into Kaito's ocean blue eyes. 

     "U-Uh K-Kaito?!"
   "I've been waiting for this chance," he said looking at Len's smaller body. He blushed as he started kissing Len. The younger boy tried to get away but soon he found himself falling into the kiss. He pulled Kaito in to make it even deeper as Kaito's tongue asked for entrance. Of course Len happily allowed him to. The older boy's tongue wandered around Len's mouth exploring everywhere. 
      They finally broke the kiss, but Kaito wasn't done with Len yet. He started to suck at Len's neck and soon it turned into biting.  

          Minutes had past and now Len was on top of a shirtless Kaito, licking at his chest.

   "K-Kaito...c-can we go farther?" he asked looking away.

      "Of course," replied Kaito, pulling him into a big hug. "T-Tell me if I hurt you okay?" 
 "I-I don't mind if you hurt me. I-I'll enjoy it anyway," squeaked Len looking down. 

    "Ah, so you're a masochist now?" Len nodded. 
"Alright but before I do. Len Kagamine! I love you!" and with that the night of fun really started.

            All of this happened as the other's continued playing the game, but the two didn't mind. They were having a great time with each other.

Okie sorry for putting this up so late! I thought I had gotten farther but I guess not so here it is! Hope you guys enjoyed it. 
        Winter-