Part 23:-

"Sumedh, kon Sumedh?", Dhara asked.

Sumedh slapped on his forehead.

"Vayse tum CUTE ho." She blushed. And Sumedh smiled. He dragged her out of the club.

" Yarr yea Sid to gaari bhi leke chala gaya. Or eha se Dhara ka ghar to dur hai. " Sumedh though and decided to take her to his house.

They started walking. Suddenly Dhara left his side and started singing.

"Idhar chali main udhar chali, jane kaha main kidar chali...... Aree fisal gayi.... ", she sat on the road. Then looked at Sumedh and asked," Usske baad keya tha???"

Sumedh shook his head and smiled a bit. Then grabbed her hand and said,
"Mujhe paata nehi chalo. "

They again stared walking.

Dhara : Hum kahan hai?

Sumedh : Tumhe kuch yadd nehi??

Dhara : Ha hay na.... Mera naam Dhara hai.

Sumedh : Wao so intelligent.

Dhara : Thank you. (smiled proudly)

After something she again asked,

Dhara : Tum mujhe kaha leke ja rahe ho?

Sumedh : Ghar.

Dhara : Kiske?

Sumedh : Mere.

Dhara : Hwww, itne rat ko main tumhare ghar kyu jau?

Sumedh : Kyu ki main keh raha hu.

She stopped for a minute than asked, "We are only friends?"

"Yes.", Sumedh answered.

"Main kitni buddhu hu. Itne handsome larke ko to mujhe ab tak apna boyfriend bana lena chahiye tha.", she said in a cute voice and again walked.

Sumedh looked at her and smiled. She didn't stop for a moment in the way. She was continuously talking. And Sumedh was listening each and every word.

                      * * * * * * * * *

Dhara oped her eyes. Her head pained so much. Holding her head. She sat up and looked down at herself. She was still in the same dress.

She didn't remember anything. She turned and looked at the room. That was not her room.

She got down from the bed. Opened the bedroom door and saw Sumedh was sleeping vary peacefully on the couch.

"Tum eha???", she asked so loudly that Sumedh woke up in a jerk. He sat on the couch and asked while rubbing his eyes, "Tumhe kuch yaad nehi?"

Dhara : Ha mujhe yaad hai, wo hum club mein gaye the phir maine drink kiya..... Phir.... Phir....

Sumedh : Phir or kuch yaad nehi. Right?

Dhara : Ha yaad nehi. Par main tumhare ghar mein keya kar rehi hu?

Sumedh : Kaysi larki ho yaar tum. Nasha kar ke bhi sab bhul jati ho. Nasha utar neke baad bhi sab bhul jati ho.

Dhara : Shut up. Or baaki sab kaha hai?

Sumedh : Wo sab to kal raat hi tumhe chod ke  gaye the mujhe jhel neke liye.

Dhara : Bakwas band karo.

She said and went to the washroom. When she came back from the washroom, she saw Sumedh was making coffee.

She sat on a chair. Suddenly his phone started buzzing. She was about to pick it up, but it stopped buzzing. She took the phone and saw 'one missed call from Sid'.

She opened  the phone and saw there was a pic of Sumedh with her in the screen lock. She became puzzled.
"Why this photo is in his screen lock?
  Is he still loves me?? "

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Avneet and Siddharth in Chandra Nandini.
They look so cute together.
I just love them.
Best of luck for your show guys.

Keep Reading guys and voting.
Love you all.