Chapter 6, Breakfast

Hey guys thanks for reading and voting! It makes me so happy!!!! XD Well anyways, now that I've regained control over myself, I'll the story. Sorry if the last chapter was crap. I'll work harder on this one! Anyways...

Chapter 6, Esmee's POV

That was an interesting experience. Who am I kidding, that was terrible! I can't believe I fell asleep. We didn't even get any work done! It's like the whole time I was just a bother. And to top it all of, the whole time I was shaking like a squirrel hopped up on drugs (because I don't know how to spell that one really small dogs name, and am to lazy to look it up).

I prepared myself to be bombarded with questions when I walked in the door. But when I opened it, Avery lay fast asleep on her bed. Headphones dangled around her neck, and her blanket was on the ground. Sighing, I took her headphones off, and put her blanket over her. She really was helpless. Slipping into my pajamas I then went to bed.

I woke up to the sound of yelling, and I immediately knew who it was. Lazily I opened my eyes to see Ryan standing in the middle of our bedroom, yelling at me and Avery to get up.
"W-what time is it." I spoke in the middle of a yawn. He looked at me and smiled.
"Time to eat! I'm taking Kyle, you two, and Rory, out for breakfast."

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU EVEN FUCKING GET IN HERE!?" me and Ryan both winced at Avery's tone. But as he always is, Ryan smiled at her.
"And how's our little ray of sunshine doing this morning?" his words caused her to growl.
"We leave in ten minutes! I'll be waiting in the parking lot." with that he turned and walked out of the room.

As me and Avery walked down to the parking lot, I heard her mutter a few very vulgar and angry words. Which of course, was nothing new.
"Hey wait up!" Rory called out to us. She reached a halt to her jog, when she caught up to us. We all walked in a comfortable silence and kept that way until... "HONK" Ryan's car went off.

All of us jumped, and Avery stomped her way over to Ryan's car, then started giving him a lecture about scaring us. Me and Rory climbed into the back of the car, sitting next to Avery, while Kyle had shotgun. Soon we were traveling on the road with music blasting from the speakers.

"Wolycrapwathapenlasnigh!?" Avery shouted unintelligibly. Ryan frowned in confusion and turned the radio down.
"What?" he asked. Avery looked annoyed.
"What happened last night, for gods sake!?" she shouted again. Kyle looked at her funny.
"W-what do you mean?" huh that was weird. I've never heard him stutter before.

"Esmee has a history project to do, and Jayliah is her partner. She went over to her room last night. Now are you gonna tell us what happened?" Avery looked pointedly at me. While everyone else looked at me with shock. There was a moment of silence, and then they all started talking at once.
"Gonna tell me-"
"OMG NO-"
"Aww so-"

Then Avery shouted. "WELL IF YOU DONT ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP SHE CANT TELL US." Everyone became quiet. I could tell they were waiting for me to tell them what happened. So I told them what happened. But I left out the part when I fell asleep. That was just to embarrassing. By the time I finished, we were in the restaurant and had just ordered.

Everyone looked at me in disbelief.
"W-what?" I asked timidly. They all shared a look. Then Rory spoke up.
"Well... the fact is your flirting sucks. If you want to be more than friends, you're gonna have to act more... seductive." I blushed bright red at the word 'seductive'.
"C-can we talk about something else now?" I pleaded. Ryan sighed.
"What do you want to talk about then?" he asked.

"Anything besides... this." I shivered.
"Okay okay. But you're gonna have to talk about it sooner or later." Kyle warned.
"I choose later." I immediately replied. Then the waitress gave us our food, and everyone became to focused on their breakfast to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So... how was it? I'm sorry if this wasn't what you guys wanted, but I'm trying to develop the characters before I get deeper into the story. The next chapter will have interaction between Esmee and Jayliah. Will it be friendly or romantic? Who knows what my imagination might think up.